Chapter 12 | Tag Along

(Lily's pov)

Last night I had the most peaceful sleep since ages. For that night I forgot all of my worries, just the thought of my mate had that effect on me. I went to witches, doctors, Seers, nobody could help me with my nightmares, strangely I can't remember about what they were.

Maybe it's better.

Brushing my black raven hair, a lot of things came to my mind. How I came here, my mate, Jenn, Redmoon pack...my memory, They.

I finished letting my hair open. I went down the stairs to find Jenn. What I found was way more pleasing, my shirtless mate standing in the kitchen.

Yummy.

...really?

He gave me a brief glance before resuming cooking what looked like pancakes, it is early in the morning, around 5 I think. I sat on a chair by the counter behind him, I kept watching him-

You mean watching his muscles flex.

Yeah yeah.

I saw him shiver under my gaze, I kept a straight face Dahlia smirked at the effect we have on him with just one stare we can make him shiver.

We could do-

Oh shut up.

*whistles*

"Good morning mate" I greeted with a sickly sweet voice to just enjoy his reaction, he turned around and gave me murderous glare before leaving in a hurry with a plate of pancakes.

I laughed inwardly at his attitude, I know he cares, he had an approving look when he saw me wearing his clothes, before he glared at me. It was clearly his wolf because his eye colour changed. You could miss it but my eyes caught the change easily.

Look! On the pan.

Two pancakes which looked perfect, why would he let two perfectly fine pancakes behind?

Mayyyybe for you!

Or he had enough and left them behind?

Yeah sure 5 pancakes will be enough for him.

I went forward to the pancakes taking a bite from the golden good, it was warm and crispy from the outside, I ate the last bite from the fresh handmade pancakes. I put the ingredients away and washed the dirty dishes.

I figured out it would be better to take Dahlia’s approval before I began my plan.

Dahlia, I don't want to do something you won't be happy with he's your mate as much as he is mine and it is...my fault that we didn't find our mate before.

D.o.n.o.t. It was NOT your fault for what happened, you still don't have your complete memory back.

She growled lowly.

What are you planning?

Her voice a little on edge. I smirked at her inwardly.

Do you want to spent the day with our mate?

Her tail wiggled while her tongue hang out of her mouth.

Really!! Can we?

Yep. But if he likes it is another story.

How? He won’t let us near him let alone be with him the whole day.

Let that be my problem.