Chapter 4 | Jenn

****************************
Black Dahlia flower

÷ I love Ed sheeran's songs ÷
****************************
(Lily's pov)

On my way here I got rid of the smock while running through the forest. I dumbed it in the mud to cover the scent , leaving me in my ripped clothes, they gave me these grey ugly prisoners clothes when they put me in the 'room'.

I can feel that I'm near the pack house but I wonder why there are no guards, not that I'm complaining still, it is odd.

I stood in the shadows of the forest near the pack house waiting for the crowd of people going in and out, to cease. With quiet steps I followed the trail of what I think is her scent, with all the scents in the air it's hard distinguish all the smells.

Her scent led me behind the pack house where a small staircase led me down to a decayed wooden door.

I'm pretty sure it's her scent...

I walked down the stairs, the door was unlocked I invited myself in to see that she wasn't there in fact no one was in the room. Her scent lingers strongly here.

I don't have much time, I have at least 6 hours till anyone gets suspicios and tries to look for them.

I took my time to take my surroundings in which wasn't much, a thin ripped mattress and a black blanket, a small table with a stack of papers and some scattered on it , the papers loocked like finance documents.

They let her do the paper work?

The room wasn't lit the only light source was the small window, the midday sun shone in giving me a warm feeling.

It must be the beginning of spring the cherry blossom trees are still not in full bloom.

The forest around  Redmoon pack is full of those.

Where is she? I have to go but I can't leave her... something is holding me back. Dammit! I don't even know her! But something is telling me I have to protect her.

Her eyes had this lost gaze...

The door slowly opened I instantly became alert and stood ready for any attack but her scent assured me that it is just her-

she smells off.. her scent is mixed with a males. Just then I became aware of the silent tears that fell on the floor the salty smell of tears in the air.

Anger rose in me. HOW COULD THEY!!

Why am I angry?

I stormed to her, she closed the door still unaware of my presence , I grabbed her by her arms she opened her mouth to scream but before she could I loosened my grib on one of her arms and covered her mouth, she closed her eyes whimpering, the tears that fell down her cheek came in contact with my hand.

Good job you scared her.

You are my wolf....you know you really took your damn time to finally talk to me.

No need to overreact this silver-wolfsbane combi is like a wall, be thankful if it wasn't for your immunity for nearly everything you'd have died the first week.

What is your name?

Ohh I feel hurt you can't remember the name you gave me ?

I rolled my eyes, I nearly forgot her attitude.

You know I can hear you.

I ignored her comment, she sighed and continued.

Well I can't blame you after what they did to you..to us. Enough of that, my name is
Dahlia, you named me after the first thing you saw what happend to be a black Dahlia.