Chapter 33 | Forest

|Screw my pride, here is half the date, you will understand what I mean in the end of the chapter|

***************************

I am standing in the heat of the sumner night, outside of the pack house, in a fancy piece of clothing, with a blindfold on my eyes.

This sounds like the beginning of an exciting night. She winked at me.

I want to strangle that girl right now. My mind is blank, I am scared, excited, and curious at the same time, it is a poisoning mixture of emotion for my heart. And her talking doesn't make the situation better

Hey, I am offended.

You are not, we both know you always talk nonsense.

Not ALWAYS!

I could sense Jenn and Zaire's sister, Leony, on either side of me.

"Where is my idiot of brother doing for so long" Leony stomped around impatiently.

"You won't even let me see myself first?" I asked nervously, they didn't let me even come near a mirror to see how I look like, they could have drawn a clown face on me and I wouldn't know, I don't even know how I look in the dress I chose.

"You look stunning, trust me. If we didn't made sure those hormonal teenagers stayed away from the Central Pack house, you would have been haunted like Pizza in their eyes"
She tsked at the memory of the stress the teenagers cause in the second Pack house.

"It must be hard to maintain them, at least your brothers help you" I tried to start a conversation to distract my heart.

"It would be easier if they weren't there, the kids think they can use them as a shield from me, and those idiot brothers believe their lies and puppy eyes" she huffed.

"Leony, go ring Zaire and ask him what is taking him so long it is already 8:10 PM! And tell him if he isn't here in five minutes, he won't see our bed today"

"Oh you better got a good excuse for this big bro" she laughed and went inside.

"Is the dress really fine?" I began biting my lip, never in my life have I have been so insecure...never in this life at least.

"You are ruining the lipstick by doing this Arian, and you look absolutely gorgeous in the dress, if you two don't come back fully mated, I have my doubt if Jake is straight"

It was hard to choose one dress, I wouldn't have expected Jake to have such a great taste in dresses. The dress I chose from the two, was a silver backless long dress, two lace straps knotted in a small firm bow on the nape of my neck holding the dress in place. It had a deep 'V' cut which was outlined with black shimmering stones adding a sharp contrast to the silky silver, three lace straps around my waist area tightening the material to emphasize the waist and leaving my back with some material to assure no side boob we dont want Jake to go crazy as Leony said, she was kind enough to describe the beauty of the dress to me.

I was banned from combat and sports shoes, the only thing they gave me were black heels which were a hazard to wear, how can you manage to walk with these shoe knifes?

"Heyyyy! I got Zaire!" I could hear Leony shouting, their steps nearing us. She probably went to get him after she talked to him.

Jenn's phone rang as she sighed audibly, "If you were just seconds later, you would have slept on the couch"

"You wouldn't be able to sleelp without me Hazel" Zaire retorted with a cocky undertone which let Jenn growl at him "try me" she said bursting of confidence.