Chapter 17 | Bloodshed

//Normal People put Pictures from the Internet, I draw. Lol

(Fair warning this chapter contains violence and a lot of blood so get the heck out of here if you don't like it.. sorry I am so excited for this chapter >~< )

I don't think it is that brutal, simply because I suck at describing those.//

(Jake's POV)

Wait!

I sniffed the air.

It isn't hers...

I couldn't hear Aether's yelling, trees, leaves, all the things around me just rush by while I run my lungs out to reach her.

Shit, where the hell is she!

The smell of blood is getting stronger, the foul smell of rotten rouges in the air.

I am getting closer to the cliff near the Natural land, it is also connected with the border of the Greenforest pack.

I would shift but I am sure Aether would take control immediately and go berserk. At least one of us needs to keep his shit..and I am going to lose mine soon.

She is near, faster.

I see her!

..that can't be Lily.

A woman standing in middle of corpses and pools of blood, the strong smell of blood even I felt sick at the concentrated rotten smell.

Around eight rouges in wolf form are on the ground, she killed alone eight wolves in human form.. her clothes soaked in the blood of her victims.

"Lily.." I called her name. At first she didn't respond, I called her another time , she turned to me. Her eyes glowing silver she had her claws out which were a deeep red colour her face tainted red. Her eyes coldly glared back at mine.

She looked empty.

If I didn't know better I would say she is dead, her eyes were a glowing void of emptiness.

She stalked to me slow but steady steps, the sound of blood drops meeting the ground and her steps the only sounds heard in the now quiet forest.

She stood before me a smile plastered on her face, her eyes still clouded with bloodlust.

"Aether, don't think I didn't notice that you never even once called me 'Lily'. But you didn't tell Jake" she chuckled in a humorless tone.

"Good wolf you have there Jake" I stood there completely clueless, and overwhelmed by the strong smell of blood.

"What are you doing here Lily! What happened!"

She sighed "These gentlemen had some 'buisness' with the Nightfall pack. I thought it would be sweet of me to 'welcome' them properly" she smiled sweetly.

Ha ha. Very sweet welcome.

I was about to link Zaire about the rouge attack, she held a hand in front of my eyes catching my attention.

"I know what you are about to do, leave it. There is no need to interrupt their date second, I got the situation under my control"

She wiped the blood from her claws.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would have accompanied you"

"Did your mind finally accept that we are mates?"

"What?"

"Jake, I see that you are fighting with yourself, your heart chose but your head refuses to accept it"