Chapter 35 | Prank

(Jake's pov)

Stage 3 finally!

I doubt that I would have lasted much longer.

That damn dress!

You chose it so don't complain.

..I chose it unconsciously, before I knew it I bought it. I thought it would suit her-

You just wanted to see her in that dress in particular, I must say it does show a lot of skin.

please stop reminding me, I am trying here to forget it.

Why did you take the picture then? He had me there but I am not going to admit that.

For revenge, she did the same with me

Or you need that picture for other buisness. He wiggled his brow suggestively.

Oh shut up you horny wolf.

Fair play, but if I remember right you were the one dangerously close on ripping that little bow holding her dress AND on marking her, which I wouldn't mind.

Shit.

Okay, I might have lost it for a moment, if you are trying to keep your cool all night you meet  your limits.

Real smooth how you cowardly tried to cover it as a joke, even thought you meant every word.

What am I supposed to do then? You saw how overwhelmed she looked, she isn't ready.

How you desperately tried to change the subject.

...I still can't believe she was that rouge back then.

I owe that rouge my life.

I was too young and just wanted to forget the terrible scenes, so I didn't remember how she or he looked like, knowing that my mate was the one who saved me, it doesn't register in my head.

Arian wasn't kidding when she said that the moon goddess likes to play with her destiny.

But why looked Arian so...guilty?

I can't wrap my head around her, once I think I figured her out and know how she reacts to my teasing, she suprises me with a bashful smile instead of a smirk always catching me off guard with the innocence behind her shimmering eyes.

"Jake..Earth to Jake, are you there?" I looked at my pouting mate.

"I was promised comfortable shoes, but I am still walking in these knife shoes"

"Soon, just stop with that pout" I wonder if all this torture I am undergoing is going to be worth it.

What am I saying, it will be, stage 3 will be successful.

I can't believe I am carrying this bag, what did Luna Jenn think while putting these things in the bag, even thought I just asked for towels because it slipped my mind.

But no.

While we were talking, the Luna had linked me, telling me what wonderful things she had put in the bag, how I will thank her later for it.

This will not go well if Arian sees what is in it.

"Why? Does it bother you Jake?" She was looking around, her words nonchalantly leaving her. She doesn't know how right she is with that, and I hope she will never, I don't think I will last through her teasing.