Chapter 57 | "I love you..."

Please Don't Forget To Vote.
Btw I love that sound track.
_______________________________

"Why are you two insisting on joining me?" Arian hissed, her mind was hazy enough with all alarm bells going on.

"...because I am worried about him" Zaire muttered.

"Aw someone is finally giving in to the bromance, what? Are you going to steal him from me?" Arian rolled her eyes, she thought maybe she could annoy him so he will take Jenn with him and leave her alone to find Jake.

Who is currently in his secret hideout, or so guessed Zaire. He was most of the time there while she was gone.

Arian walked in front of the two, leading the way. She rolled her eyes and stopped in her tracks "you two...are hiding something from me" she turned around to a flinching Jenn and a somehow guilty looking Zaire.

No...not a guilty but pitying Zaire.

Zaire brushed past her and continued his way, "When you were gone, I tried to search for you. I even used my men to search beyond the border. Jenn even wanted to help...but Jake...he just became silent...he didn't get involved with any of it was painful to watch him take his distance. I tried to talk with him but he just shook his head and left. Sometimes he would come to the pack house but disappear again after that"

Jenn walked behind him taking his hand "it was like he...gave up" she looked back at Arian.

Arian kept her nonchalant facade, she tilted her head and spoke in curiosity "when was the last time you've seen him?"

"Two days ago..." Jenn said.

"Without a scratch?" Arian walked past them again taking the lead.

"Yes, he was completely fine" Jenn answered.

"Okay if that is so, I don't give a flying f*ck if he gave up on me. He is safe. period." Arian's eyes scanned her surroundings, she closed her eyes for a brief second. Last time she went this path she was blindfolded, the only memory she has of it is with closed eyes.

Almost there.

"Have you met the moon goddess?" Jenn asked her voice holding the curiosity of a child. She groaned as Zaire flicked her forehead. "Don't ask stupid questions" Zaire shook his head at her.

"Yes, I have. She is a kinky a*s motherf*cker, you're welcome for destroying your expectations" Arian smirked for herself. She heard Jenn gasp in denial, Arian raised a brow at her.

Jenn pouted, her hazel eyes wide open "Thanks for destroying my childhood" she muttered, Zaire closed his eyes shaking his head.

Arian found it amusing to see the close bond Jenn and Zaire have in action. They have met each other at the same time she met Jake, yet her and Jake are far away from the love they share. Arian doubted that it will ever come to that.

The feeling in her stomach, her intuition, told her that this will not end in roses but in the red crimson colour of it.

Arian halted in her steps, her eyes raking the familiar high trees. It was the place she met Jake and killed those pack member...who were little puppets for Liam and his friend.

She could sense him, he was here.

"Arian?" His deep familiar voice called.

The voice of the first man she felt this weird pull towards, the first to make her stumble between her own emotions, her mate who was made for her, and she for him.

It was fate that they are bond to eachother...that is what it is supposed to be like but for Arian.

He was her fate.