4 - The Part Where Jade Just Dropped A Hint About Herself

The awkward tension between the two girls was becominge evident for the both of them. And Perrie just wished it would go away. And the pair now found themselves unknowingly peering into each other's eyes, but neither of them dared to avert their gazes at one another. That was until Perrie broke eye contact.

Perrie cleared her throat to break the awkward silence. "So, Jade, how's your training? Actually, don't answer that. I obviously know that it must be tiring..."

       "Perrie, it's fine," Jade chuckled, "But since you asked, I would like to say that my training was amazing...ly boring. Leigh was absent today and... you do know Leigh-Anne, right?"

       Leigh-Anne Pinnock, another queen bee. Perrie smiles, "Of course. Why was she absent?"

       "She was sick, apparently. It was quite boring without her."

       "Ahh... so that's the reason why I saw you alone with your locker."

       "Yeah. And if you come closer, you would literally see me actually talking to myself," Jade confessed, to which she earned a laugh from the blonde. Jade smiles at the sound. "You seemed too happy now. You weren't like that two hours ago when... you know..."

       Perrie's smile somehow weakened at that, but it never left her face. "Well, you weren't freaked out by me. I guess I'd have to consider myself lucky."

       "Hey," Jade stopped Perrie, "I should be the lucky one here. I mean, try to imagine a pretty girl like you, wanting to be with me? I mean, not all pretty girls want me. But you do! And did I forget to mention that you, Perrie Edwards, are smoking hot?"

Perrie felt her mouth curl up at the edges and her cheeks now burning up. Perrie could actually imagine herself probably in flames. She managed to smirk at the brunette. "You should watch your words, Jade. Your boyfie might hear them and would probably be jealous..."

       "Nah, he wouldn't know," Jade says, and flashed Perrie a quick wink afterwards which made Perrie's cheeks a little heated up. "Besides, if he would know, trust me, he'd definitely agree with me."

       A blush had splashed across Perrie's cheeks and Perrie was literally fighting just so her smile wouldn't appear. But it was too strong.

       "Aww, I made Perrie Edwards smile again," Jade says in awe, and Perrie wanted to practically rip her mouth off.

       "You always made me smile, Jade," Perrie says, looking down at her capuccino with melted steam milk foam.

       "And I'm glad I could make you smile like that. You have a great smile."

       "Do you always compliment people like that?" Perrie wonders, "No wonder people love you..."

       "Everyone needs a compliment every once in awhile, Edwards."

       "I have a first name, you know."

       "And also a last name, don't forget that, Edwards."

       "You're honestly the only person who calls me that," Perrie tells Jade while rolling her eyes.

       "Stop exaggerating, Edwards," Jade chuckled, "I know I'm not the only one who calls you by your last name."

       "Then who else?" Perrie challenged.

       Jade shrugged, "I'm a hundred percent sure that your teachers call you by your last name."