8 - The Part Where Perrie Just Couldn't Hope Anymore

Perrie just had the most horrible break down she had ever experienced since seventh grade when she was bullied by her old schoolmates for being gay. But Perrie just had the thought that this break down was even worse than the other.

       Perrie was so stupid, so stupid to even think that she'll have a slight chance of being with Jade when in fact Jade just wanted nothing but mere friendship from her. Perrie grunted, rubbing her temples to at least prevent a panic attack.

       "Why are you so stupid, Perrie?" Perrie asks the blonde in the mirror who was staring right back at her. "What made you even think that Jade would like you back, huh? Just because you hang out with her doesn't mean she'll reciprocate your feelings. Fuck my life!"

       Perrie wasn't feeling any good now, all thanks to that queen bee who did nothing but give the poor blonde false hope.

       She didn't even ask for this.

       She didn't even ask for these stupid feelings; it just fucking had to appear so Perrie could humiliate herself in front of her popular crush.

       Fuck! Perrie was becoming like a mad woman, rubbing her face roughly with her palms as if it could really do anything good to her or to her now fucked up life. Her eyes were now bloodshot red from the ten minutes of her tears falling with pressure just so she wouldn't feel like crying later on. But wow does it make a difference to her now.

       "Perrie?"

Perrie regrets looking at the person as soon as she saw Jade's figure beside the door with a concerned look that somehow made Perrie want to give in but couldn't. Perrie makes a mental note to not go to the bathroom each time she tries to run away from the brunette considering Jade already knows where she usually goes if she's starting to break down.

Perrie shakes her head violently and frowned even deeper. "Not right now, Jade. Please, not right now...not when I'm like this. Just please leave me alone so I could let everything out."

"I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you about the hickey. But come on, it's no big deal..." Jade whispers quietly, almost inaudible but Perrie could still hear it.

No big deal? So seeing the love of your life suddenly having a make-out session that involves hickies...that's not a big deal, Jade? How would you feel if you see someone you love latching her lips on another person?

Once again, Perrie shakes her head as she turns her body around. And Jade could actually feel her by the way Perrie's sorrow was showing. "Just...don't, Jade. It's probably my fault. I shouldn't even be intruding your love-life in the first place so it's technically my fault. I just...ugh, forget it, Jade. What's the point of hoping when it really couldn't happen at all, right?"

"Perrie—"

"Can you...leave me alone for now? I just need space for now, if that's alright."

       "I'm really sorry," Jade apologizes with a voice so sincere. She hesitantly stepped forward, her body now inches away from the blonde's as she reaches for Perrie's cheek, cupping it gently.

       Perrie let out a laugh, seeing no point in changing the girl's mind about her anymore. Perrie let out another laugh, once again, knowing she has now woken up in realization that sometimes hard work doesn't give you shit. And what she's experiencing right now is a living proof of that statement.

       "Stop apologizing for who you are," Perrie sighs. "Stop apologizing, Jade. It's honestly not your fault at all. If anything it should be me whose at fault here since the start, because if I knew that you liked someone else already then I would've been here crying my eyeballs out."