BONUS CHAPTER IV - The Part Where Soulmates Exist

"Soulmate?" Perrie raised an incredulous brow at the word. "You met Jade's soulmate?"

She always knew that in a world full of hackneyed phrases and cliche terms, this would somehow be a subject matter to her future conversations. But the fact that it was painted on her lover and another dude seems to tick Perrie off.

"Hell yeah." Leigh grinned.

"Do soulmates even exist?" the blonde questioned.

"Jade's soulmate does. He's literally everything Jade is but in a male body." A giggle escaped Leigh's lips after she said this, thinking she made a good description of the guy. "He used to be a volleyball player back in his high school days - a star player, to be precise. He loves marketing and advertising or some shit like that. He used to date a girl who - and I did not make this up - is named after your girlfriend, Jade. They dated for three years. And guess who dated for three years?"

"Jade and Liam in middle school?" Perrie rolled her eyes as she said this. She swore she tasted poison in her mouth when she mentioned the name of her girlfriend's ex.

The curly headed woman snapped her fingers, as if to confirm it, and smiled slyly.

"Coincidence? I think not. And apparently, he is -"

"Bisexual?"

At this, Leigh became silent, and then she shook her head. "Nope. I was gonna say that he's the same age as your girlfriend. But he did do dares that involve kissing with other dudes."

"Alright," Perrie stopped her. "I think that's enough."

"Oh Pez, there's more. He told me this awhile ago - he loves ombre haired girls. And guess who has ombre hair?"

Leigh doesn't seem to get the hint - Perrie being conspicuously irritated with her lips pursed and her arms crossed - because she still rambles on about Jade's so-called soulmate. If Perrie was being honest right now, she would want nothing but Leigh to taste a little bit of her fist right up her nose.

"Wow, geez. Let me think - the love of my life?" Perrie says, her voice monotonous.

"See?" Leigh made a gesture as if she was singing the national anthem with her hand over her chest. Her smile showcased pride and Perrie wanted to smack it off. "What did I tell you? They're literally soulmates."

Perrie narrowed her eyes, her jealousy plastered on her face. "Did you introduce him to Jade?"

Leigh snorted. "No need. In fact, Jade was the one who met him first. His name's Ashton. One of the nerds in Jade's department. Surprised you didn't know him. Jade talks about him - a lot."

Just at the mention of the so-called soulmate's name, the blonde's imitated those of round shaped plates. Of course. Perrie remembered that particular name so clearly now. Jade indeed mentioned that name several times before - and even awhile ago before the two of them parted since Perrie had to leave to meet Leigh-Anne, the blonde could remember Jade saying that she'll meet up with Ashton.

"Ashton? The brunette guy?" Perrie queried, an eyebrow raised.

Leigh nodded and took a swig from her beverage. And Perrie finds her ears burning up at the confirmation.