16 - The Part Where Jade Initiated It

Perrie had never in her years of being friends with Jade imagined acting like a mother trying to stop her daughter from a girl fight towards the ombré-haired girl who was on the edge of ripping the other girl's ginger locks because seeing Jade being all infuriated and all indignant was something she wished she had never seen.

Perrie was literally exerting all her efforts to clutch Jade's forearms whilst Jade on the other hand was basically pulling herself from Perrie's grasp. And Perrie was actually desperately wishing that she could have Superman's powers.

"I so did not hit you on purpose you little twat!" Jade spat indignantly at the shorter girl as she attempts to dislodge her arms from Perrie's grasp once again though Perrie did not allow. "You're a volleyball player for fuck's sake! You know the rules! I wasn't doing anything wrong, I just fucking spiked-"

"You did it on purpose!" the girl argued, pointing at her eye which was apparently reddish by the volleyball. And Jade couldn't help but roll her eyes at her for being too sensitive and weak. Jade wondered why the girl would even try out for volleyball if she was afraid to even get hit by a small ball.

"I did not! You're just a weak shit and extremely upset that we won fair and square and you'll remain a fucking loser-"

"Hey, your language!" The old woman whom Perrie believed is the referee stood in the middle of the two volleyball players, holding both of her arms up in either side and in front of their faces as she tries to put an end to this silly argument, looking at the girls alternately.

Camila stood beside Perrie as well as Lauren, shaking Jade's shoulder, "Jade, come on. Don't start this bullshit."

"She started it!" Jade accused the ginger haired girl as she successfully dislodged her arm from Perrie and shamelessly points at her. "And I think she should be the one to end this."

"Thirlwall, sit on the benches now!" Jade's coach called out, silencing the two girls for a moment until Jade groaned loudly and looked at Perrie over her shoulder.

"Perrie, I love you and I'm warning you to let me go right now or I'll pull you along with me," she warned, her voice laced with a mixture of threat and firmness but all Perrie could focus on was the fact that Jade actually said 'I love you' to her. Jade rolled her eyes at the blonde and shrugged. "Well, if you're not letting me go then you'll have to come with me."

"What?"

It was then Perrie realized that Jade had already pulled away from the blonde's grasp and suddenly felt her hand being clutched as the ombré haired girl practically dragged her from the scene without a word, while hearing a few voices calling them to come back.

~•~•~

"Jade, are you out of your mind or do you just so happened to suffer from short-term memory loss?" Perrie huffed, becoming slightly annoyed at Jade who was actually not acknowledging what just happened in their school's gymnasium.

Jade briefly glanced at the blonde, whose expression showed aggravation though Jade just shrugged and gave Perrie an innocent yet sly grin. Jade scooped up a piece of her meal and held it up a few centimeters away from Perrie's face and giggled.

"Come on, Perrie. Don't you just love pancakes? Here, take a bite. It tastes delicious."

Perrie glared at her in disbelief, conspicuously not in the mood for Jade being all childish. She shook her head slowly.

"Jade, you're not funny."

"I wasn't trying to be funny, I was trying to be cute."

"Well, what you're doing isn't cute either."