5 - The Part Where Perrie Just Wanted To Murder Him

Perrie sauntered towards her locker, brushing past people so she wouldn't need to take a quick look of the people's faces, which would probably be full of sly smiles. And Perrie veritably hoped people were unable to recall what buzzed in school yesterday.

       "Hey, Edwards!"

       Perrie's head must have cracked a little bit when she instantly snapped it to the right where she saw Jade walking towards her... with Jed. And Perrie wished Jade didn't see her.

"You forgot your things in my car!" Jade tells Perrie, handing the blonde her books and her bag.

If she would be really veracious here, Perrie would want to be somewhere over the rainbow. Somewhere where she could isolate herself so she could just rant on how Jed was so not the one for Jade considering that Jed not only looked like a fuck-boy but even acts like one as well.

       Perrie smiled at the pair, particularly at Jade considering Jed has been the number one person in Perrie's blacklist. But Jed seemed to be a friendly guy and smiled genuinely at the blonde, who was secretly murduring the guy in her head.

       "Hey, Perrie. I'm Jed." Jed ran a hand through his chocolate brown hair before stretching it in front of Perrie as he waits expectantly for Perrie to shake it.

       "Hey, Jade," Perrie greeted Jade cordially, completely ignoring the boy.

       Jed made a face as he tentatively lower his untouched hand down. He looked at Jade with a confused expression, and Jade just shrugged it off as she looks at her boyfriend with a reassuring smile before looking back at Perrie.

       "Perrie, this is Jed. I'm sure you know him, right?"

       "Of course," Perrie says, looking at the brown-haired boy for a brief scan, as if she was assessing the boy's demeanor before meeting the brunette's gaze again. "I have to go."

       "What? But you guys just met. Why won't the three of us hang out here for awhile? Until the schoolbell rings?"

       "Yeah! I'd love to get to know you, Perrie. Jade told me a lot about you," Jed annoyingly chimed in, and Perrie tried to stop herself from rolling her eyes in irritation of the boy. Don't blame Perrie, she just couldn't help it. Seriously, those few minutes of getting to know the boy probably consists of Perrie planning a brutal murder for this Jed douchebag.

       Perrie shakes her head and faked a sad smile at the pair.

       "Sorry, guys, but classes will be starting soon and I honestly don't wanna be late," Perrie tried to come up an excuse to escape this hellhole. "Maybe next time, yeah?"

       "O...kay?" Jade casted a skeptical eye at the blonde, seeming not convinced by Perrie's excuse but decided to just let it go. "See you later, Edwards."

       And with that being said, Jade hesitantly took Jed's hand and lead them both out of the picture, but not before looking back to take a brief glance at the blonde before looking at the front again. And Perrie wondered if being friends with Jade would mean being friends with her boyfriend as well.

~•~•~

       "Hey, I heard what happened yesterday. If only I knew what Jade's current relationship status is, I'd probably put my life on the line just to stop you from pursuing her," Jesy soothed Perrie, rubbing the blonde's back.

       "You were right, Jes. Jade and I will never be in a relationship," Perrie says sadly, as if she was already on the depths of her despair.

       "How are you feeling?" Jesy asks.

       "Like shit," Perrie lamely replied.

       Jesy heaved a sigh, shaking her head, "I don't even know why I asked you that question."