BONUS CHAPTER I - The Part Where A Wedding Was Just The Beginning

. . . 5 years later . . .

"Jade! Perrie! Get out of there already!" Anne, one of the few people Jade and Perrie met in Miami, with her familiar lilting voice coupled with several knocks on the oak-paneled door disrupted the heated session of both Perrie and Jade as the two immediately but unwillingly pulled away.

"Shit, shit, shit. Jade get off," Perrie muttered, shoving her girlfriend off from her quickly causing the ombre-haired woman to grumble.

"I'll just be at the bridesmaids' room in case you need your make-up done considering I probably know what you guys are up to in there," Anne teased, before spinning around on her heels and treading back to the room.

After a quick meaningless apology for her quite careless reaction, Perrie hurriedly hauled Jade in and began to fumble with Jade's gown, struggling to zip up the back of it. She added with a roll of her eyes, "I told you this wasn't a good idea."

Jade threw her head back, guffawed, and glanced over her shoulder with an impish smile. "I don't think I'm the only one at fault here, Per. You went with the flow after all."

"You initiated it! I'm sorry if your lips were too irresistible to give over," Perrie whisper-yelled, her eyebrows bumping each other in a playful frown. "You're an asshole."

"Don't glare at me, sweets. And you're so slow at zipping up. Level up your game."

"Level up your respect."

Jade clicked her tongue and feigned offence. "Edwards, that's being rude."

"That's the truth."

"You're so truthful. I love you."

"I hate you."

"Ooh," Jade says, "bitchy Louise is provoked. Hot and definitely spicy. Grr."

"Shut up, Amelia." Perrie blushed profusely. "Okay, you're all good now. Do me this time."

"It would be an honor to do so."

If the people getting married today aren't Lauren and Camila — or better yet anyone whom Perrie does not know remotely well, Perrie would be more than satisfied to be able to murder her own girlfriend today without having to fret over a friend's special occation. But at the same time Perrie couldn't seem to pinpoint what she genuinely wanted to do to Jade Thirlwall because right now, having her eyes fixated on Jade's melted chocolate brown ones, she's oscillating between wanting to punch Jade's beautiful but aggravating face repeatedly and wanting to devour her.

"Zip up my dress, not me, you perfect human," Perrie pinched Jade's arm, causing the girl to recoil in both pain and love (because she's Jade Thirlwall).

Despite the stinging pain on her arm though, Jade managed to beam brightly at the blonde anyway. It was her turn this time to spin Perrie around and zip up her lover's gown effortlessly. How Jade could do it without having to struggle is beyond Perrie's proclaimed 'vast' knowledge.

"You're good now," Jade finalized. "Wanna go?"

"Are you kidding me right now? Look at me, Jade," Perrie chortled, gesturing to her face, which is apparently embellished with maroon lipstick on the corner of her mouth that certainly came from Jade's. The blonde shook her head whilst drowning in laughter. "Lauren and Camila could literally tell that we bonked. We're going to steal their thunder because of that and I don't like it."