15 - The Part Where Perrie Was Becoming Too Oblivious

Perrie's blonde waves were literally sprawled across her face once she entered the gymnasium that apparently had an airconditioner on top of the entrance door and she immediately flipped her hair and fixed it. Whilst Lauren stayed behind her, giggling and recieving a glare in return from the blonde.

"Nothing happened, alright?" Perrie tells Lauren, who was still giggling.

Lauren nodded in agreement. "Nothing happened."

The pair found themselves seated on a bench near the gym's court. And beside their bench is their school's volleyball team warming up before the game while their opponents are staying on the other side of the court. A smile had crept its way up on Perrie's face when she realized how packed the whole gymnasium already is and Perrie had this feeling it was all because of the foodstands occupying every corner of the court.

Perrie's smile had disappeared once her eyes landed on a certain volleyball player who was slamming a volleyball down on the floor before catching it and repeating the process. She looked completely different—in a good way. Her ombré hair tied up neatly in a high ponytail, her 2-year-old volleyball jersey hugging every single curve of her skinny upper body, her short shorts showing off her muscular thighs every time she flexes them. And Perrie would be lying to herself if she wasn't feeling a slight arousal just by looking at Jade right now.

Jade was so hot that Perrie actually discovered herself choking from the sight.

"Perrie? Are you alright?" Lauren asks the blonde, rubbing Perrie's back in circular motion as she raises her eyebrows expectantly.

"I'm good," Perrie replied, a blush spread across her cheeks in slight embarassment. Though this was the first time she found herself choking from nothing, this was certainly not the first time she choked in general because of Jade's... somehow provocative outfit.

"Are you... sure?" Lauren asks again, following Perrie's eyes that are shamelessly peering upon the school's team, particularly a certain volleyball player. Lauren looks back at the blonde and frowned for a second before shaking her approaching assumption away and grinned. She placed her hand on Perrie's shoulder and gently shook it. "Perrie, do you wanna eat? There's a hotdog stand at the corner."

Perrie nodded, finally averting her lovestruck gaze from the queen bee. "Yeah, I'm kind of hungry, anyway. Can you go and buy me one, please? I'll stay here for awhile..."

Lauren seemed hesitant at Perrie's words, though decided to just nod and let it go.

"Yeah, sure," she replied softly before whirling on her heel and sauntered away, leaving Perrie alone with herself.

~•~•~

Jade's smile was at its maximum state once she saw a familiar blonde-haired girl sitting nonchalantly on their bench. She did not wait for a millisecond before she finds herself now standing up in front of the girl. And as soon as Perrie's eyes landed on her, Perrie's facial expression transfigured into one of shock and Jade chuckled at how adorable her blonde friend looked.

Jade cleared her throat and quietly sat down beside Perrie. "What happened to your concert, hmm...?"

Perrie finds herself shivering at the brunette's raspy and low voice. Perrie turned her head as her eyes took a glimpse at Jade's amused ones and she quickly looked away and shook her head. She cleared her throat, sitting straight to appear confident though not sure why she was trying to impress the brunette.

"The concert was moved and Lauren said Camila invited us to watch your game---"

"Camila?" Jade cuts her off. Was she hearing it right?