BONUS CHAPTER II - The Part Where Discussions Happen

"Wait. Hold on for a minute there, Thirlwall."

Jesy held her hand up in front of Jade, brows furrowing as she stares at her brewed coffee for a few seconds, clearly processing what the other woman told her.

Jade put both her hands up in feigned surrender, expectant as her eyebrows were raised up high as well.

"Take all the time that you need," Jade says.

Of course Jade took that phrase as a joke, and she hoped that Jesy didn't really take that seriously. But seeing as though the older woman seemed to be in her own world filled with the cryptic information that Jade said, Jade immediately started to feel regret already.

That was until Jesy finally blinked herself back to reality.

"You want . . . more?" Jesy questioned.

"Yes."

"Oh, god. Tell me you're no longer in love with my best friend and I am going to kill you."

Jade felt like her eyes bulged out by Jesy's misconstrue of what the woman is trying to explain. For a moment she cringed internally, the thought of her love's cessation — even just the hypothetical scenario — repelled her already; she certainly does not want to stop loving the blonde.

Meanwhile Jesy feels like her head is about to explode because of Jade's not quite auspicious silence as she pointed at Jade accusingly and started to speak up again.

"No kidding, female Casanova. I will not dither to whoop your ass even if we're in public. I will literally smash this mug against your head and I don't care if I have to reimburse the coffee shop."

In the span of five seconds, Jade was vigorously whipping her head alternately on both sides and waving her hand dismissively as if her life depended on it. Because Jesy Nelson being in this state of mind is not the type of Jesy Nelson that Jade loves at least remotely, especially when this version of her best friend has the capability to murder anyone that provokes her.

"No, no, no!" Jade denied almost vehemently.

As soon as Jesy heard this, Jesy felt relieved whilst Jade was still trying to catch her breath.

"Jesus, Jade. You scared the crap out of me," Jesy exclaimed, clutching her chest as she starts to regulate her breath now.

"It's not like that at all," Jade says, shaking her head once again. "I'm literally head over heels in love with Perrie — you should know that by now, Jesy."

Jesy pursed her lips and nodded; Jade took this as a cue to move on with her explanation as she heaved a sigh before speaking.

"But it's just that I want more with her."

"What, you want a baby with her?"

"I do, yes. But you clearly missed a step there."

"I'm confused," Jesy says. "I don't think I missed any step at all."

"Obviously having a baby legally necessitates . . . ?" Jade queried, hoping the other woman would somehow fit the puzzle effortlessly.