chapter 4

That's Edgar up there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Edgar's P.O.V.

A huge stack of paperwork sat in front of me waiting to be signed but all that I could think about was that woman, Victoria Chase , even her name was sexy. I was just so drawn to her and no I was not in love and even if I was I wouldn't even know what it feels like. Yes I've dated before, most of them models but they were all just after my looks and money, someone they could cling too and boast to their friends about.

But Victoria she didn't even seem to know that I was her boss and that pretty little mouth of hers was feisty. But I plan to tame her.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Victoria's P.O.V.

Lunch was now long over. Larry came to my office a while ago to inform me that Mr. Bishop had arrived back form his meeting and would like to see me. So here I am headed to his office. I knocked on the door and heard a gruff ''come in'' from the other end.

I was in awe at the massive size of his office it was easily the size of my living room. Beautiful black leather couches and white ornaments lined his mahogany desk. I couldn't help but think that his interior designer must make a fortune. He sat facing the floor length windows the back of his chair facing me.

''Have a seat Ms. Chase'' he said

The man turned around and my breath hitched as I saw the face of my new boss

''Eddy'' and then all the pieces stared to connect.

''oh lord take me now'' I muttered

''oh no Miss Chase god won't be the one to take you''

His statement had my cheeks reddening. I mentally face palmed myself get your head out of the gutter Victoria.

''I'm so sorry Mr. Bishop please don't fire me I really need this job''

''Please relax Ms. Chase the reason I called you was not to fire you but to promote as to my PA''

''What did I do to deserve this? And what about Larry''

''I've looked over your file and seen you've recently graduated from Oxford university you have more than the qualifications to be my PA. And Larry he has been promoted to a position he will be most satisfied with.

''Ok then when do I start'

'Now'

''ok what would you like me to do Sir''

''get me file RH67from the filing cabinet''

''ok sir''

I walked over to the filing cabinet and began my search for file RH23

''RH1,RH2.........RH23...........RH44.....RH50 that was as far as I could reach and this was with my heels on .

I went back to his desk and he was concentrating on his paperwork so I just borrowed one of his chairs which caused his head to snap up and give me an amused look I just returned it with a forced smile.

''Ms. Chase what are you doing''

'' Just borrowing your chair to reach file Rh67 sir it's quite high''

''I don't think that's a good idea'' he said, as I climbed on the chair

''It's fine I'm used to being high up''

my statement caused his eyebrows to raise

''No no not like that I- and then the chair started to shake I instantly knew would come next and my life started to flash before my eyes oh god please don't let me die a virgin. I closed my eyes getting ready for the shock of hitting the ground but it never came all that could be heard was the sound of the chair hitting the floor with a thud and my ragged breathing as I was caught by Mr. Bishop.

But the words that he said next made me wish for the floor to open up and take me in

''You're a virgin''

A/N

Hope you guys liked it!!!!!!!!!!

-booklover

(*-*)