Chapter 11

Victoria's P.O.V.

Today is now Thursday, 3 days have passed and Mr. Bishop was suppose to take me to his sister's boutique.

I was on my way to the mail room to collect Mr. Bishop's mail, he did tell me to call him Edgar but I'm not sure if I felt comfortable calling him that just yet. As I turned the corner I bumped into a large chest and of course as always I was the one who fell flat on my ass, crap why did I wear a dress today.

''sorry about that'' the man said

''no it's fine I wasn't really paying attention''

As I examined him more I saw that he had really dull blue eyes and a slight stubble he seemed kinda similar to someone I've seen before, except for that blonde hair and that smile he had plastered on.

''Uumm hello miss''

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw the blondie reaching out to help me up

''Thanks''

''No problem he said as he walked away''

After I collected the mail I took it to Mr. Bishop's office and I saw him talking to the same guy I bumped into and he did not look happy the guy stared at him with a huge smile that anyone would think was genuine if they had not seen that it didn't reach his empty dull eyes.

''Good morning Mr. Bishop I've brought your mail''

''Please arrange them in order of importance Ms. Chase''

His voice sounded cold and distant, he must really not like this guy.

Now I know who he reminded me of he looked quite similar to Mr. Bishop except for the difference in their hair and eye color, they had the same straight nose, slight stubble, perfect eyebrows and those cold empty eyes.

No that couldn't have been his---

''What are you doing here Jonathan''

''What? Is it a crime to come see my dear brother if I didn't know any better I think that you didn't want me here''

so it was his brother after all

''We both know that's not the reason you came here, please cut to the chase and stop wasting my time''

''Anastasia told my that you have a girlfriend''

This caught my attention.

''I didn't make you out to be the commitment type of guy Edgar, so who is she''

Mr. Bishop gave a dark chuckle ''see that is none of your business dear brother''

''I'll find out soon enough'' he promised

''See you soon brother'' blondie snared as he exited the office

''When will you be free today Ms. Chase''

''Umm I'm free right now''

''Ok lets go then''

''Where are we going''

''Emily's boutique'' he said in a duh tone

''oh ok'' I said feeling a little stupid I as followed him to his private elevator

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\

His sisters boutique sure was something all of the dresses were simply exquisite.

As I looked around he went to talk to a woman with short turquoise hair cut in a bob it looked quite nice if you asked me.

After they were done making me feel awkward by pointing my way every two seconds they finally came over.

''Hi I'm Emily this idiot's sister'' the bubbly woman said

''Watch it piggy'' he told her

I was flabbergasted at the names they called each other. I've never seen Mr. Bishop this playful and relaxed.

''whatever jerk face'' she huffed

''whatever jerk face'' he mimicked her in a high pitched voice

''lets go Victoria'' she pulled me and started walking leaving her brother just standing there

As we passed the different clothing racks she stared picking out formal dresses

''OK now try these on''

Oh hell no I could already see where this was going by the end of this I would be buried in a huge pile of clothes, I've been friends with Amy long enough to know that. There's nothing I can do anyways might as well accept my faith.

/\/\//\/\\\/\/\\

It was only the third outfit in and I was already getting tired.

I was wearing a long yellow dress with a soft material it had loads of rhinestones and the back was almost none existent.

''I don't like it'' Emily cried

''I don't either it shows way too much cleavage'' said Mr. Bishop with a scowl on his face

It was now the seventh in and I was already tired of this and so was Emily

''Try this one Victoria I think it suites you'' she said handing me a beautiful blue dress that had almost an ombre effect.

I took the dress and went in to the dressing room Emily knew how to pick em the dress fit my curves snuggly and it was really comfortable too.

I went out to face there judgement and Emily started to squeal

''OH MY GOD YO LOOK FLAWLESS YOU'LL HAVE EVERY GUY IN THE ROOM DROOLING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could've sworn I saw Mr. Bishop scowl at her but she didn't see to notice or even care for that matter. ''This is definitely the one, ok I'll box it for you. You'll have to come back on Saturday morning for my girls to do your hair and make-up ''

''Sure uhh how much is the dress ''

''OH no honey don't worry about that it's a gift plus I'll just get my payment by making Eddy babysit''

''No I couldn't do that, please I'm sure I could repay you in some way ''

Is that so she smirked

''OK if that's how you want it then my request is that you take care of my baby brother kay''

''huh''

Wait a minute she's older than him what the skittles she looks so young

''I know what you're thinking and yes I do know I look young but I'm actually 27 and I have two kids, here you go ''

she said handing me the bag with the dress and the matching shoes

''What are you two bickering about '' lets go Ms. Chase

''Coming. Bye Emily''

''Bye''

A/N

THAT'S THE DRESS AND SHOES UP THERE

I'M NOT SURE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER HMMMMMM

WELL BYE FOR NOW

-BOOKLOVER

.