Chapter 14

Victoria's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm blaring and lazily got out of bed. I stood in front of the mirror and was about to wash my face when I noticed that I looked half dead ,no joke I could seriously pass for a zombie right now.

I wish I didn't have to admit it but work was starting to take a toll on me. I've had to leave the office early for the past few days .That means I've had to get the exact same amount of work done in less time and trust me you do not want to do my job, and that was the other weird thing. I talked to Larry ,Mr. Bishop's former secretary and he said he never had to do all the things that I'm doing, I think the bastard is doing this on purpose. I mean seriously last week he made me go all the way across town to get him lunch, when he could have ordered in.

Wait a minute why the hell did my alarm go off this early on a Saturday hmmm..........

Well who knows.

After I washed my face and brushed my teeth I was about to go get my towel to take a bath when the calender caught my eyes

''Hmmm I could have sworn I had something to do today''

Well hopefully I'll remember soon. After I was finished with my bath I put on my lace undergarments and a yellow sun dress.

What should I eat. I wonder what I have, yogurt, ice cream, pancake mix, berries, milk, cereal and some other junk. Okay today I'm gonna go healthy and eat an orange. I took the orange in my hand and was going to cut it but being the weird person that I am I started to throw it into the air using it as ball.

Ball that word just seems to make me feel uneasy for some reason hmmmmm ball,

ball......

I tested the word on my tongue to see if it would make a difference

What ball........... OHHHMYYYYGODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Crap I crap crap why do these things always happen me. I quickly put the piece of citrus back into the fridge because I knew I wouldn't get to eat it anyway and replaced it with an apple.I ran upstairs and in record time and got my purse, combed my hand through my hair which wasn't all that messy but whatever and I ran out of the house .

Knowing Mr. Bishop he would probably go ballistic if I arrived late. I am so dead.

A/N

I know this chapter is very short but I promise that the next one will be longer

Don't forget to vote and comment munchkins

Until next time

-booklover