Chapter 18

Edgar's P.O.V.

I swear I'm gonna kill that Jake guy how dare he touch what's mine.Even though Victoria and I are not really together that's what it looks like to the rest of the world she's mine.

As I danced with her I thought of all the possible ways to torture him death would be too easy instead I'll show him his worst nightmares.

She looked so beautiful right now and I'm sure that guy in the room knew that too. Damn that dress really made her ass look superb I couldn't help but it a while ago.

If only she could keep that pretty little mouth of hers shut.

I look into that incident the with Michael's men the other day. They weren't just after anything they were after her file but why.

Why would they want her, He wouldn't be so stupid to send his men to kidnap some random person so what did he want from her. I've known him long enough to know that he is a very dangerous man and would kill anyone in cold blood, he seriously has no limits and I can't afford to take any chances with him, that's why wherever Victoria is there's a team of guards watching her ,well hidden of course and I know it's a bit creepy but her safety is vital cause whatever she has that he wants he seems to be willing to go very far for it I just hope that he doesn't try anything tonight.

Victoria excused herself to go to the powder room and she's taking a while so I decided to go check on her the biding is suppose to start soon there would be a fashion show slash auction. First there would be the fashion show and then there would be biddings on the models and of course even though no one exactly said everyone usually has to take part .I don't feel like having a one night stand tonight.

I turned the corner and saw Victoria with a tall woman she looked like a model, but was nothing compared to my Victoria her innocent smile those cut dimples she already had me in the palm of her hand all that she had to do was bend me to her will.

Victoria's P.O.V.

I saw Edgar approaching and closed the distance between us .

''Does it take that long to fix your hair'' he said irritated

Damn what got his panties in a twist

''Yes perfection takes time and I was talking to my friend Amy here''

I gestured to Amy who introduced herself

''Amy Galavinche it's nice to meet you''

''Edgar Bishop, same''

''Amy and I were just about to go get ready for the fashion show which you by the way did not tell me about''

''What, you are not doing that fashion show''

''Says who'' I pepped

''Me'' he deadpanned

''Well too bad your not the boss of me come on lets go Amy'' I huffed and walked away

Who the hell does he think he is-

Omg what have I done he is the boss of me .Oh I'm already starting to regret this.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/

I was already dressed in my first outfit, a beautiful navy blue dress with silver sparkles and mask to match ok I can do this no one will know.

''It's time, lets to this'' Amy whispered

And we walked out

Woah they were more people out here than I remember.

Ok just do it.

I strutted on the runway my head high not making eye contact, but I could already feel the lust filled gazes.