Chapter 19

After our little debate last night Edgar dropped me home and said that he would pick me up at 10 Am. Yes 10Am on a Sunday apparently when he said the entire day he meant it. I mean who even wakes up at all on Sundays.

So I here I am right now sacrificing my beautiful day of sleeping in ,getting ready I didn't even know where we were going maybe I should ask I'll just call him.

I dialed his number and it rang for a while then he answered

E: ''Hello''

V: ''Uh hi it's me where are we going''

E: ''I'm sorry but I don't know anyone by the name Me, so again who is this''

oh this idiot was messing with my nerves and he was gonna get it, no stay calm

V: ''Oh sorry Mr. Bishop I was trying to get to my husband Derick'' it sounded like he choked on air for a second serves him right

E: ''What'' he roared

E: ''Your married''

V: ''No you numb skull you perfectly knew it was me and ignored me so of course I have to get you back''

'E: 'What do you want Ms. Chase''

V:''Where are you taking me''

E: ''The beach''

V: ''Wow never thought of you as someone who enjoyed being in the sun''

E: ''What, did you think that I was some kind of vampire'' he chuckled

V: ''Honestly yeah, your so creepy and I never know what your thinking but you always seem to read me so easily'' I replied

E:''Well I assure you that if I was indeed some kind of mythical creature I wouldn't be a vampire''

E: ''Is that all Ms. Chase''

V:''Yes bye''

E:''Bye''

Okay we're going to the beach so that means we'll be wearing swimsuits and that means......... oh shit that means I get to see him in all his glory well almost all you know his thing will still be covered but yeah still.

''Ok what shall I wear let's see'' I said out loud and yes I talk to myself when I'm alone because my mom's a nurse and she's almost always at work so yeah, and no I'm not crazy.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

It was 9 AM and i was currently having breakfast pancakes and bacon my favorite

I dug into my delicious breakfast and almost moaned.

I finally decided to wear high waist shorts, a mint green crop top and white sneakers. I took a sweater just in case it seemed sunny outside but it was February.

By the time I was finished getting ready it was 9:50 I guess I could pack some snacks, but what I had lots of junk food but he doesn't seem like a junk food person but we'll see. I packed lays, cheetos and chips ahoy.

Just as I was finished packing everything neatly into my bag I heard a horn, I took my precious time walking outside because I knew it would piss him off and that gave me joy *evil laugh*.

He drove a black Ferrari well what did I expect.

''I saw that''

''Saw what''