Chapter 6

Victoria's P.O.V.

The ride back was surprisingly fast but that was mostly because we spent most of our time stuffing our faces, but I mean come on who doesn't like food. Amy drove up the driveway, parked and we quickly got out with all of our shopping bags.

My mom had to open the door for us because we had so many bags of clothes and make-up that we our hands couldn't even reach the door handle.

''Did you girls buy the entire store out''

''Of course not Mrs. Chase. Well mostly because Victoria wouldn't let me.

Oh did I forget to mention that Amy's a model well she is and one of the best might I add. She's the only one I've ever met who didn't care what she ate and luckily for her she never gained a pound.

Once we got everything into my room. We both took a shower and then started to do each others hair. She curled mine in lose ringlets which fell down my back and I straightened hers.

We both did our own make-up and put on our dresses and then she forced me emphasis on FORCE to wear 4 inch stilettos.

After we were finished getting dress we headed out. The club we were going to was called ECTASY . Trust Amy to find the clubs with the weirdest names.

/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\\/\/\/\/

The parking lot was heavily crowded with cars and the line to enter was really long. Shit I can't stand in one place for too long in these heels.

Amy and I got out of the car and she pulled us to the front of the line I was one second away before I was going to ask her if she was out of her mind when the bouncer at the door greeted her and let us pass in neon lights illuminated the entire place and the floors were made of marble and disco lights adorned the chandeliers that hung from the ceiling.

''What was that about''

''Nothing just the perks of being a model'' she smirked

She lead us to the bar and ordered us four shots of tequila , she was actually going to order ten but I had to stop her, one of us had to be sober and I was praying that it would be me this time. Yes you guessed it I don't handle alcohol very well that's why I don't drink often. The last time I drank I got wasted and told a random girl that she had a nice moustache.

Halfway through our drinks a guy named Shawn came up to Amy and asked her to dance I pleaded to her with my eyes asking her not to go but she told me that she' be right back so here I am drinking alone.

After a while I felt like someone was boring holes on the back of my head, I turned around and came eye to eye with Mr. Bishop who was standing across the room and being pestered by a blonde. I came to this conclusion because of the irritated look he had plastered on his face but it seems like she couldn't take a hint.

He suddenly started to make his way across the room the blonde hot on his trail and at this I immediately turned around.

''Help me she is so annoying''

''huh bu-''

Before I could even finish my sentence the blonde had arrived and gave me a nasty look but immediately covered it with a forced smile.

''Who's your friend Edgar?''

''She's not my friend she's my girlfriend Anastasia meet Victoria''

At this her mouth opened gapping at the too of us. I guess this is what he meant when he asked for my help ,well after all I've done I'm surprised he hasn't fired me so this is the least I could do for him. So I quickly got into character.

''Hi I'm Victoria nice to meet you'' I extended my hand for her to shake she gave me a malicious look then tightly grabbed my hand and gave it a good squeeze to this gesture I answered back with an even firmer grip which shocked her and made her loose her vice grip on my precious hand.

Oh I could see that this was going to be a long night.

A/N

Soooooo how was it!!!!!!!!!???????

please feel free to comment and leave constructive criticism.

-booklover