Chapter 28

HEADS UP..........

I'M GONNA SWITCH FROM EDGAR'S POINT OF VIEW TO VICTORIA'S AT A RANDOM POINT IN THIS CHAPTER, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edgar's P.O.V.

Damn she look like a goddess right now in that dress that exposed just the right amount of skin, that only I had the pleasure of seeing because no male who valued his life would take that chance, I would personally make sure of it.

We were extremely close to doing ''it'', but in a way I'm glad we didn't cause she wasn't ready and I was and that is usually not a good combination I was ready to take her right there and then and if the power hadn't shut off I probably would have done it and hurt her both physically and emotionally.

Right now we were on our way to the my private hanger so we could get the hell out of here.

The tense and murky atmosphere in the car was a huge and contrast to the calm winds and swaying trees outside. Victoria sat in the front passenger beside me while her mother sat in the back. Her head was turned to the side facing the window so I couldn't tell what she was thinking but that didn't stop me from reaching out and enveloping her small hands that seemed rather cold in my warm ones.

She turned her beautiful face towards me and I saw the huge dark circles under her eyes, and the pale face. She actually looked a little sick.

''When was the last time you ate something''

''This morning at breakfast, I'm fine though'' her hoarse voice came out

''Stop acting I know your when your lying to me there's a Pizza Hut nearby, we'll get something there''

''Ok'' she became quite once again

The pizza shop came into view and I pulled over

''Come on let's go'' I helped her get out of the car, we entered and a bell above the door alerted everyone to our arrival. This place was pretty packed.

Victoria and I went to the counter and ran over the choices for a while.

''What do you want I asked her''

''Um pepperoni is fine''

''OK''

''Hello'' I said to the cashier

''Can we have a large pepperoni, stuffed crust please, and two soda's and a water please'' the immature cashier blushed and I noticed Victoria tense up

''Ok, that'll be $5.99 Sir and you can pick your order up in 10 minutes '' I handed her a hundred dollar and we bill returned to the table and waited

''You know you forgot the change right?'' Victoria questioned

''It was a tip''

'' A $94 dollar tip you really are nice, I wonder if you could be that nice when you sign my Christmas bonus'' she smirked

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Victoria's P.O.V.

''What do I get in return?'' he questioned

''Ughh this again, why do you always have to get something from me, I don't see you asking her for collateral''

''That's because she has nothing I want Ms. Romanov'' he smiled dimples and all

''Well what do you want Mr. Bishop?'' I raised and eyebrow

''You'' he breathed out

''I don't quite understand, what do you mean me''