Chapter 16

Victoria's P.O.V.

I can't believe Emily she's so sneaky. I was finally able to calm myself and I opened the purse to see what was inside guess what I found. No it could have been anything useful you know lipstick or some gum but no she had to be the weirdest person I've ever met and put condoms!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Condoms . Thank god the driver couldn't see my face right now because I knew I looked like an angry tomato. The car suddenly started to slow down and my stomach started churning, on second thought maybe I should head home I don't feel so good.

No that is not me I'm not scared of anyone, you can do this it's nothing major it's not like their aliens or anything.

I stepped out of the limo and almost tripped because of the blinding lights from the paparazzi .Oh SHIT I underestimated this. What the hell I barely got through those sharks how the hell am I suppose to keep up with the ones inside.

I stepped inside the beautiful building in which the party was being held oh cheese on crackers . It was seriously the most beautiful place I've ever seen. the crème carpeting and massive chandeliers gave the room a light and calm feeling and this was only the lobby. There was a table and two people behind it there was a woman a little taller than me dressed in a black strapless knee length dress and a man who wore a crisp suite and tie, damn even the help dressed to the 9's.

''Good evening may I have your name please''

''Victoria Chase'' I said confident

''Oh your Mr. Bishop's plus one,the ball room's to the left here you go'' she handed me mask that matched with my dress

I wasn't even aware that this was a masquerade ball, nevertheless I took it with a gracious smile.

I walked for a bit and then stooped directly in front with the door and didn't hesitate as I pulled it open.

Over 100 pairs of eyes were literally on me .God take me now.

Why did I just do what I just did

Victoria you graduated university the top of your class and you couldn't even remember that you were late of course almost everyone would look they were all already mingling and I must've interrupted them.

Damn it. Ok play it cool.

I was starting to rethink wearing this dress I could feel the lust radiating off of the perverts in this room. Sheesh they're so rich and can't even control their hormones, have little class. I slowly and carefully walked down the steps I felt like Cinderella blue dress and everything well at least no one I knew was here and I was wearing a mask.

Everyone had gone back to their original conversations thank god but I still felt a few gazes on me.

I saw Mr. Bossy surrounded by some women and a few men so I made my way to him with confidence. Remember those embarrassing lessons .

''Honey I'm here'' I said a little too sweetly for my own liking

He slowly turned around omg I thought he looked good before but right now he was just out of this world sexy. His midnight black hair was neatly gelled back and he was wearing a black tuxedo with a black shirt underneath, and a mask to top it all off. I gotta admit black was definitely his color it basically described his personality.

I saw the shock and surprise on his face, yeah I knew I looked hot but still felt insecure around these runway models .All his friends stopped to look at us the women with envy and the men with lust .

Well firstly fuck them all and secondly I'm not here to anger them I'm only here as a favor to this idiot standing beside me.

''Edgar introduce us to your friend here'' a brunette piped up not in a bitchy way but in one of curiosity she was probably the only one out of the entire group beside Mr. Bossy who didn't give me a nasty look or glare.