Chapter 39

Victoria's P.O.V
I was hard keeping eye contact with him, cause he was taking a while to answer my question and I think I already knew the answer anyway, I mean the only other person in this huge house is Alexander and can already tell by the way he's looking at me that it was him, so because of the circumstances I'll let this one slide.

Well who am I kidding, I can't even be angry, I mean who would you choose in my situation, a 90 year old man or a 24 year old hunk with killer abs I mean I would choose the latter and that's because Edgar is fine as hell I don't even think he knows how freaking hot he is and plus Alexander has become like the father I never had, so can you blame a girl.

"You know what don't answer that" I pressed my index finger against his lips preventing him from speaking

"Anyway what happened?" everything from my dream was just idley floating around in my head, I might forget everything soon and if that wasn't enough I was cold as fuck.

He seemed to notice my not so subtle shivering and scooped me up,off the floor, he walked straight to the living room setting me on the plush sofa then proceeded to call for Alexander,who got us hot cocoa, my favorite warm beverage, and sat on the couch across from us.

"Listen........ Victoria do you mind telling us about that dream you had" he looked me dead in the eye all happiness that I had up till now completely faded away.

"Well...it was weird and vague because I can't remember the last time I've dream't......."

"Can you remember your surroundings, the weather, were there people, houses,cars, the atmosphere what was it like?"

I concentrated for a minute, I'm sure there must be something that I can remember.

"Well, there were no houses...... or cars everything was pretty lifeless..... Dark and void, but there was this tree that stood out in the midst of everything, it was very beautiful....... that's all I can remember..."

Sad I don't even know what kind of tree it was.

Maybe I was being delusional but I could've sworn there was something really important that I was not suppose to forget.

There was a sudden knocking on the door, and since the living room was fairly close to the main door all of our gazes were firmly fixed on it as if it was the most interesting thing in the world, but that wasn't the reason at all.

Who the hell could it be no one ever came to his place it's secluded from everything else.

My stomach lurched and a sudden wave of nausea hit.

......I was having a really bad feeling about this.

Edgar got up from beside me and ushered Alexander and I to the kitchen.

We heard the creaking of the oak door as it opened and I was never one to stay put in these kinds of situations so I moved a little so I could get a better view of the doorway

Edgar slowly opened he door standing behind it and the person I saw, was the one who taught me everything and the one who was always there......

Tears pervaded my eyes as I watched her weak body drop barely caught by Edgar's strong frame.

A huge lump formed in my throat almost preventing me form speaking but I just needed someone to tell me that it wasn't her it can't be.

It took every ounce of me to say it.

"Mom.....?"

A/N
This shit is 😭
But what could this mean.....
Well stay tuned to find out.
Love you all munchies😍.