AN

Sorry this isn't a real update but I have information I want to share with you all. Come Back To Me is honestly my soul, and I love it with everything in me. I literally cannot get enough of #Buggie and #Macky in my life. I love all of you reading, and everyone supporting me. I promised an action packed update soon, but I am sorry to say I am unsure of how soon it will be coming.

I know what I want to happen, and I know where the story is going, but it is a matter of how am I going to write it... Thats the part I am stuck on. I've hit a patch of writers block on this story, and I'm trying to write when I can. I am terribly sorry for making you guys wait for me, I feel like a horrible author.

I know this story means a lot to me, and maybe to you, so I promise I am not giving up on it. Please, don't give up on me either!

This story means so much to me and I am determined to finish it and the third and final book that follows. While I am struggling to write this story due to writers block, I have been distracting my mind and trying to keep my writing juices flowing by writing a new story following BBC's television series Sherlock. If you want to read that while waiting for an update in this story, I would be so thankful for your support there as well.

I know this is ridiculous and you would rather have an update, but I really am struggling. As I said before, I promise to get back to writing this story to the best of my ability as soon as I can.

I love you all, even you silent readers, so very much! Thank you again for all of your support in my writing. I am forever humbled and grateful I have an audience such as you beautiful plums <3 Please have faith in me, and I am excited to get back to working on this when I can.

Xoxo,

B.Barnes1013