yoonkook (cute or something)

Rating: Okay i guess

Two years ago

Jungkook POV

I was 15 years old. My dad's enemy's had thrown me over the bridge and I was holding on for dear life. I had been holding on for 45 minutes almost giving up when I saw a man walking over the bridge.

"Help" I screamed. "Hello help me!" I screamed alot of times, when he came closer, he stopped, he went to look over the brigde, his face turned when he saw me hanging there.

"Omg!" he yelled. "Can you reach my hand?" He asked and streched it over to me.

"Almost" I screeched reaching out, I could feel my other grip getting looser. I put my hand down. "I can't. I'll fall down" I whimpered.

"If you fall i'll jump after you okay?" he said still reaching his hand. "Oh don't cry little boy, just trust me, take my hand" I took a wild shot and grabbed his hand with both of mine. At that moment I though I was gonna die, cause I slipped. I started crying.

"Hey, i still got you" The man said. "Now I need you to work with me and pull yourself up with you hands, can you do that?" he asked looking me in the eyes. I nodded. Then I tried to drag myself up as much as I could. This guy dragged me as well, suddenly I fell on top of him. I got off him quickly.

"Sorry" i said and helped him up.

"No need to say sorry" He smiled then took off his jacket. "You must be freezing" he said and put his jacket around me, it was warm from him wearing it.

"Thanks. What's my savior's name then?" i asked.

"His name is Min Yoongi" He smiled.

One year later:

Yoongi POV
I woke up by Jungkook's 6.30am alarm for school. It was 11 months since I saved him. 3 months since he moved in.

"Baby, you have to wake up, school starts in an hour" I told my groaning boyfriend.

"I don't wanna go" he mumbled in his pillow. I started stroking his back. "Yoongi, it tickles" Jungkook whined.

"So get out of bed" I said.

"What if i refuse?" He looked at me.

"Then i'm gonna give you the silent treatment for the rest of the day" I smiled. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I really don't wanna go tho, i'm failing three subjects and the the teachers are no help, and I have no friends since you and Jin left school and the big guys from third keeps bothering me because i'm gay and that I don't live with my mom" Jungkook whimpered. I took him into my arms.

"It's okay baby. I'll talk to Namjoon and Hoseok and you can hang with them, nobody messes with my baby okay?" I said. Jungkook looked at me after crying a little.

"Your shirt is wet now" he pouted.

"It's fine" I chuckled. "Get in the shower and i'll make you a good breakfast" I smiled and kissed his forehead.

😎😎😎