Namkook part 2

Rating: Violence, sligthly torture and rape and a psychotic yoonmin couple ( the picture is suppose to be them)
cuz
yeah idk

....

Jungkook woke up in his bed. What the hell? He rememberd passing out on the floor. He got up from his bed, which hurt a little, considering.

He went to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror, a bruise was starting to form on his face. He sighed then he heard a sound from the kitchen. He went silently through the halls. He saw someone in his kitchen making food.

"Who the hell are you?" Jungkook asked and grabbed a knife. The guy turned around.

"My name is Jimin" He said smiling.

"Get the hell out of my apartment!" Jungkook yelled.

"Sorry can't do that" Jimin shrugged. Jungkook was about to throw the knife on him but was stopped by another guy.

"Get off me!" Jungkook yelled as the two men held him down.

"Are you gonna calm down?" The other guy asked.

"Can't we just kill him?" Jimin asked.

"No Jimin!" The other guy said. "So, are you gonna calm down Jungkook?"

"How do you know my name?" Jungkook asked.

"Calm down and we'll tell you" He said. Jungkook stopped struggeling for a bit. The two men then pushed him on the sofa. The guy with the black hair gave a gun to the other one.

"So if you make one move against any of us, Jimin here will shoot you" He said. "So Jungkook.. This is my husband Park Jimin and my name is Min Yoongi"

"You guys are the criminals everyone is looking for. Just take my stuff or whatever, i won't tell anyone you were here" Jungkook said.

"That's not why we're here" Jimin chuckled. "Your boyfriend tried to send you away to a safe place, but we were ahead of him."

"He's been after us for years" Yoongi said. "So we went after what he appriciates the most, his boyfriend"

Yeah, Namjoon is a cop. Jungkook remembered him talking about this psychotic couple who killed people and always got away.

"I guess your information is outdated then. He left me" Jungkook sighed.

"But he still cares" Yoongi said. "So we'll just wait here till he comes back"

"Just wait?" Jimin sighed.

"Okay, you can play with him i guess" Yoongi shrugged.

"Oh thanks babe" Jimin giggled and kissed Yoongi's cheek. Then he went over to Jungkook and grabbed him by the collar, dragging him to his room. When they got in there, Jimin pushed him on the bed and crawled over him.

"You and i are gonna have so much fun" He said and started unbuttoning Jungkook's shirt.

"P-please, i'm a virgin" Jungkook sniffled. That only made Jimin smile more.

"Good. The virgins always cry" he smirked. Jungkook closed his eyes. Jimin pulled him up and down on the floor. He pulled down his pants and boxers revealing his hard member.

"Now suck" Jimin said.

"How do i-" before Jungkook could say anymore, Jimin showed his dick in his mouth making him gag. Jimin made Jungkook move by dragging in his hair. Jungkook gagged everytime, Jimin cummed in his mouth.