yoonkook

Tw: Smut
Top!Yoongi

--
It was just a casual day at school for Jungkook, nothing out of the ordinary. Exept the new kid kept watching him intensely. Jungkook was almost uncomfortable.

When it rang out Jungkook went to the lockeroom since his next class PE. He liked getting in there and changing before anyone else so that they didn't have to watch his body.

When he had almost changed he heard someone come into the room, and he covered himself with his bag.

"Don't stop on my account" The boy said. He came closer, and Jungkook saw that it was the new guy that had been staring at him.

"W-what are you doing?" Jungkook asked.

"Put it down" The boy said. He shook his hand out. "I'm Yoongi"

"Jungkook" Jungkook answered.

"Hot" Yoongi smirked. "So the thing is.. I'm sort of horny.. and you have been stealing my attention all day"

"But i'm a guy?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, I do like guys best when they are a guy" Yoongi laughed. "So what do you say?"

"I've never-"

"Don't worry, i'll show you" Yoongi smiled. "How about you come over to my place after school?" He then gave Jungkook a note. "I can pick you up after school or later?"

"What's this?" Jungkook asked.

"My number, sweetpie" Yoongi smiled. "Text me your decision" he said before he left the lockerroom.

---

Later that day Jungkook decided he wanted to see Yoongi. Honestly he just wanted to try sex, and there was something about Yoongi that made him want it.

Yoongi picked Jungkook up and drove over to his place. Once they arrived in his bedroom, Yoongi basically jumped Jungkook, and pushed him on the bed. He started kissing him while grinding against his member. Jungkook was starting to feel his need.

Yoongi ripped open Jungkook's shirt and started kissing down his neck, and stomach. Jungkook was heavily breathing, he was enjoying this.

Yoongi slid down Jungkook's pants and smirked.
"You're hard already?" He asked.

"Ye- I uh"

"Don't worry, sit up" Yoongi commanded. Jungkook did as told. "Have you ever sucked dick before?"

"N-no"

"It's easy.. Get on the floor and open your mouth" Yoongi said. Once again Jungkook did as he was told. Yoongi positioned his member in front of Jungkook's face.

Jungkook started kissing it, then slowly licking. He started to thrust his mouth onto the cock while passionetly taking it all. Yoongi was moaning and groaning as he grabbed Jungkook's hair and pushed his dick further into his mouth.

Jungkook started choking, and Yoongi only smirked again. He took his dick out so Jungkook could breathe.

"You sure you've not done this before?" He asked. Jungkook nodded his head. "Get on all fours on the bed" Yoongi commanded.

Once again Jungkook did as he was told by the older. Yoongi slid off Jungkook's boxers and smirked. "Pretty ass" he said and smacked it, which made Jungkook jump a little.

Yoongi opened up his cheekballs a bit and started licking Jungkook's hole.
"Oh shit" It snapped out of Jungkook. What Yoongi did with his tounge was amazing. Jungkook started moaning and whimpering.

He felt his cock wanting to get some release but he just wasn't there yet.

"Now I think you're wet enough" Yoongi informed and sat up. "You're a virgin right?"

Jungkook nodded. "Hmph.... Then it's gonna hurt when I first fuck you, but it's gonna get all better"

Yoongi positioned his dick infront of Jungkook's whole, then pushed himself in slowly. Jungkook felt like his ass was ripping apart. His walls were clinging around Yoongi's dick.

"Y-you can move" Jungkook said. Yoongi started moving slowly. For Jungkook, it hurt like hell. After a couple of slow thrusts Yoongi went faster.

"Ah you're so tight" Yoongi groaned while pacing.

"Ah fuck!" Jungkook screamed when Yoongi hit his prostate. After that all the thrusts were just wonderful. Jungkook was a whining and moaning mess.

"You want me to come inside you?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook didn't know what he was asled so he just nodded and shortly after Yoongi came inside him.

After Jungkook came aswell, Yoongi went and found some towels.

"You wouldn't want to join me in the shower?" Yoongi asked.

"I-I can't take it one more time, atleast not today" Jungkook panicked.

"Well, showering is just for fun, and make out" Yoongi smirked. "You saying you'd let me fuck you again?"

"Yes, i am" Jungkook smiled.

:)))) short but yeahhh