taejin

Trigger warning! Bad plot and badly written.. Also, it's fluff and angst

Taehyung could feel the agony in his chest. Him and his boyfriend Seokjin had been away from eachother for five months, the last month they had just been ignoring eachother.

But Seokjin reached out last night. He sounded serious on the phone so Taehyung accepted to meet him. Taehyung could still remember two years ago when he and Seokjin were happy all the time.

Then after a while, life happend, job opportuneties, traveling, college, all the important stuff. No more stupid teenage love.

It depressed Taehyung for a while. Jin went off to college and he had no one. Jin got new friends, and Tae were still stuck in their home town.

He missed Jin all the time, and everytime he waited for Jin's call, he got dissapointed all over. So Taehyung cheated.

He got a new friend, who infact was his only friend, and slept with him and ruined that aswell.

When Jin came home trying to make up for lost time, Taehyung felt so bad for what he did, and told him. After that they separated cause Jin needed space, like they hadn't had space.

They didn't break up even. They just stopped talking. Seokjin said he was angry and dissapointed, but later Taehyung found out that Seokjin had done the same thing with Tae's brother.

So when Taehyung confronted him about two days ago Jin wanted to talk. Taehyung knew that this was probably their official breakup.

He stood outside the apartment of Jin and knocked on the door. He waited for about a minute before the door opened.

Seeing Seokjin again almost made Taehyung cry, cause he knew this was going to be the last time. He knew they had grown apart but he just wouldn't exept it yet.

"Come in" Seokjin said, and Tae followed inside. They sat down on the sofa, nobody said anything for a couple of minutes before Seokjin started talking.

"I wanted to talk, cause what we're doing isn't healthy. We just ignore eachother... and yeah" He started. "First of all I wanted to say I'm sorry.. for sleeping with your brother. It was cruel of me, and I shouldn't have gotten angry at you when i did the same."

"Atleast you don't know who I cheated with-" Taehyung stated.

"That's not the point" Jin said. "I don't care who you slept with. I just wanna clear things up. I think we should either try to make up or... break up, you know?"

Taehyung took a deep breath. "I don't want to break up" he mumbled. "But I don't want you to stay with me just to stay, if you want to do something else y-"

"Taehyung, I don't want to break up either. I want us to go back to what we were, but I aslo don't want you to be stuck in this relationship if you don't want to"

"I mean... I want to atleast try" Taehyung shrugged. Jin smiled.

"Okay, then... maybe we should try going on a date soon? What about next week?" Jin asked.

"Yeah sure" Taehyung smiled.

"So do you wanna stay here for a bit?" Jin asked. "I can make us some dinner, if you have nothing else to do?"

"I don't have any plans" Taehyung smiled. "I can help you make dinner"

After they had made dinner, they sat on the sofa just watching something random on tv. It was awkward. Taehyung tried to say something a lot of times but it ended up coming nothing out of his mouth.

He noticed Jin being on his phone, and Taehyung couldn't help wondering what he was doing. He took up his own phone and texted his friend Jungkook.

- Jungkook what the hell am i gonna do? Me and Jin aren't talking at all. We should talk right?

-Did you guys talk about all the stuff that happened or did you just sat down and decide to hang out??

- I came over, we talked and decided to try and work it out. So then he asked if I wanted dinner and i helped him make dinner and it was super fun because he made my favorite, and during dinner he told me about stuff that had happened since we haven't talked, but now we're just watching tv...

-Seems like he has done a lot of the effort and talking... You should try..

Taehyung took up Jungkook's advice and put his phone down.

"Uh.. Jin?"

Jin looked up immediatly. "Huh?"

"Should we like- do something?" Taehyung asked.

"It's pretty late already.. But what were you thinking off?" Jin asked.

"I don't know, like... play a game or something?" Taehyung shrugged.

"I do have Mario Kart on playstation, or monopoly, or just regurlarly cards... Oh and Uno!"

"Well, that sounds fun i guess" Taehyung shrugged. "We could play a round of monopoly"

Jin stood up to find the monopoly game. He also found two glasses of wine for both of them.

"It helps me think" he said and sat down. After one round and two glasses of wine they were both pretty tired. Taehyung were more affected then Jin by the alchohol.

"I'll call you a cab, just wait here" Jin said but Taehyung grabbed his hand, stopping him.

"Can't I sleep over?" He asked in a whiny tone.

"Taehyung, we were gonna take this slow, remember?" Jin smiled.

"But i miss you" Taehyung pouted. "Can't we just go back to the way we were?"

"Taehyung please. I don't want to make you leave, you'll regret this tomorrow" Jin sighed. Taehyung made a sad face. Jin went up and called for the taxi, and followed Taehyung down.

--

Taehyung woke up in his bed. Hangover as hell. He checked his phone. Nothing. Wasn't he with Jin? Had he screwed up?

He went to his bathroom and took a shower, after he was done he went to the sofa. His headache was so bad, he didn't want to do anything.

Then someone knocked on the door. Taehyung lazily stood up and went over to the door and opened.

It was Jin.
"Hi Taetae, i brought this juice. You were so bad last night i thought you might need a cure for your hangover" He smiled.

"Oh, thanks?" Tae chuckled.

"You gonna let me in?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, ofcourse" he smiled and invited Jin inside. After Jin had made him drink the juice and made him some decent food, Tae actually started to feel better. 

He ended up falling asleep on Jin's shoulder.

this was such a lazy ending but i got an idea for a new book, and i wanted to post something hahah