namkook part 1

(i was requested a storyline where kookie was a hybrid, but i don't know so much about hybrids yet. But i liked the plot sooo yep)

Rating: Angst, fighthing, violence

Jungkook was sitting at home waiting for Namjoon to come home. He had been thinking about this decision for a long time now. He wanted to have a baby. I mean, they had room in the apartment, and Jungkook had already been looking through the best adoption agencies.

Jungkook went to the kitchen window looking down. A couple of minutes later he saw a familliar body walking down the street. He smiled and put on the coffe machine, exatly in time for Namjoon's arrival.

The coffe was done, and just one time, the front door opened.

"I'm home!" Namjoon yelled.

"I made coffe" Jungkook said walking into the livingroom where Namjoon sat. He gave the cup to Namjoon and sat down beside him.

"Thanks. When are you gonna start liking coffe Jungkook?" Namjoon asked.

"It's gross" Jungkook said and layed back in the sofa. "You look like a father drinking coffe tho" Jungkook hinted.

"Hm" Namjoon replied. "Nice"

"Namjoon?" Jungkook asked after a couple of minutes.

"Yes?"

"What do you think about kids? Metophorically?" Jungkook asked.

"I think they're cute" Namjoon said. "But i wouldn't want to have one on my own, i'd be an awful dad" he chuckled.

Jungkook heart dropped a little. "Oh...okay" He said and layed back down. The night went on awfully quiet. Namjoon was now in the shower while Jungkook sat on the bed. He was reading artickleson his phone on how to get your boyfriend to want kids.

"Kookie? Can you grab me a towel?" Namjoon yelled from the bathroom.

"You might not need one" Jungkook said.

"I still need to dry" Namjoon yelled back. Jungkook got up and grabbed a new towel handing it to Namjoon.

"You know, if you don't dry your skin properly after a shower it can cause infections" Namjoon said. Jungkook smiled.

"Wow. You're so smart" Jungkook said. Namjoon had the towel around his waist and walked over to Jungkook pecking his lips.

"Atleast i'm smarter than you" he said and went to the bedroom. Jungkook followed him and sat back on the bed while Namjoon was dressing himself in pyjamas.

"Joonie, i want a baby" Jungkook said.

"You think i didn't catch up on that?" Namjoon asked. "Your methoforical question"

"But i really want one and-"

"But i don't"

"Why not?" Jungkook whined.

"Because i don't okay?" Namjoon said.

"That's not a real answer" Jungkook said. Namjoon sighed.

"I don't want kids Jungkook. I'd be a terrible father first off all... And do you even know how we are doing financially? It wouldn't work"

"I though we always made things work?" Jungkook asked. "Besides, i can get a job"

"And who would be home with the kid then?" Namjoon asked.

"I meant... either way. I could get a job"

"Jungkook, you have a condition. Which means you cannot work, it becomes to much for you, your doctor also said it" Namjoon looked at Jungkook now. "And if work is to much? Don't you think a kid will be worse?"

Jungkook looked at him. "You're worried i'm gonna be a bad father aren't you?" 

"Kookie-"

"No. I'm sleeping on the couch" Jungkook said and stood up. Namjoon sighed behind him. As Jungkook went to the couch, it was uncomfortable, it was cold and he couldn't help but think about what just happened. He cried silent tears the rest of that night wrapped in a blanket.

-----

A few weeks later. Jungkook and Namjoon still hadn't really talked. Jungkook still made him coffe every night, but he didn't stay to see him drink it anymore. Namjoon still gave Jungkook a kiss on the forehead every morning he left for work, but Jungkook didn't pull him back for another one.

Jungkook layed on the sofa surfing through tv channels. He heard some rumbling from the bedroom and quickly got up, running to see what it was.

He saw a bag on the bed and Namjoon packing his clothes.

"Buisness trip?" Jungkook asked. Namjoon stopped his motion a bit then continued packing.

"I'm leaving" He said. Jungkook gulped.

"When will you be back?" He asked.

"Jungkook, it's not a buisness trip, i'm leaving-"

"Don't say it!"

"You" Namjoon mumbled. "It's the truth tho, face it or don't"

"Namjoon, if it's about the child thing, i get it. I won't be asking" Jungkook said walking closer, starting to unpack Namjoon's things again. Namjoon puched him away.

"This is my desicion, it's final" He said.

"Namjoon, please don't leave me" Jungkook sniffled. Namjoon zipped his bag and proceeded out the door, but Jungkook stopped him.

"Jungkook, please move away" Namjoon said avoiding eyecontact.

"Namjoon, i love you! If you don't really want a baby, i can live with that, just don't leave please" Jungkook said clenching Namjoon's shirt. Namjoon tried pushing him away.

"Jungkook, let me go" Namjoon said, being a little more harrish towards Jungkook.

"Only if you can say one thing" Jungkook sniffled, teary in his eyes.

"And what's that?" Namjoon asked.

"Look me in the eye, and tell me you've stopped loving me, and i'll let you leave, cause i love you no matter what Joonie" Jungkook said. Namjoon was still looking at the ground.

"I knew you couldn't say it" Jungkook smiled. That smile was suddenly off his face when Namjoon punched his jaw and pushed him to the ground. Jungkook was shocked and hurt.

"How about now huh?" Namjoon screamed. "You still love me?"

"Y-yes" Jungkook whimpered. Namjoon took a deep breath and kicked Jungkook's stomach. He yelped in pain.

"I'm leaving now" Namjoon said. "You won't see me again" he said and Jungkook could see his frame getting smaller. He heard the door slam and bursted out in tears.

He didn't know how long he was crying, but suddenly everything went black.

So, part two or nah?