vkook prison au pt 2

Jungkook had been in prison for 9 months now. He had been helping Taehyung and his crew about the plan to get out. He didn't think his sentence was right considering he was only caught for a small mistake.

He hadn't been talking much to Jimin or anyone. Jin got out of prison, due to personal reasons, he was almost beaten up everyday, so it was the best for him.

Jungkook and Taehyung had also shared some personal moments. One where they just simply touched eachother by accident and Jungkook completely fell in love.

He had caught Taehyung staring at him a lot of times, and they had also been sharing some kisses. About two weeks ago Taehyung told Jungkook he loved him.

Jungkook was on his way to Taehyung's cell. He went inside and saw Taehyung laying on the bed reading the paper.

"Is there anything new going on?" Jungkook asked as he sat down. Taehyung looked at him.

"Not really" he said. "Why are you here?"

"I just wanted to see you hyung" Jungkook smiled. Taehyung smiled at that.

"Are you ready?" He asked. Jungkook nodded. "Good, it'll happen tonight, you know where to go right?"

"Yes, you've told me a lot of times" Jungkook sighed. Taehyung sat up besides him.

"I just want you to be sure.. When we get out of here we'll start a new life together and we don't have to worry about what people think" Taehyung rubbed Jungkook's thigh. "I have money in a bank acount so we can travel"

"Where did you get that money?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung chuckled. "Where do you think?"

"You stole it?" Jungkook asked with big eyes.

"You've stolen things too" Taehyung commented.

"Yeah, but like.... goverment stuff. Things that they are keeping from society which isn't fear" Jungkook said. "You stole those money for your own pleasure"

"Jungkook. I don't wanna fight" Taehyung sighed.

"I will not use stolen money for my own good" Jungkook stated.

"Then how are you gonna get money?" Taehyung asked.

"I'll work till-"

"You're a criminal" Taehyung sighed. "It's not like you can just get a job"

"I can hack into the system and change my name" Jungkook suggested.

"Jungkook just-"

"Im serious" Jungkook snapped. "I want to start fresh"

"By breaking out of prison?" Taehyung eyed him.

"But-"

"You say you want to start fresh with no criminal records? But you want to break out of prison and hack into the system and change your name? You know how many law breaks that is?" Taehyung interuppted.

"I didn't mean-"

"Jungkook, we're done with this. We're breaking out tonight. You might be nervous, but i don't care. You're talking bullshit right now, so get your shit together okay?" Taehyung made Jungkook look at him.

"Y-yeah okay" Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung looked pissed and he probably was. Jungkook had been going back and forth for weeks now.

Truth was, he was actually afraid Taehyung would leave him the minute they got out. He wanted to stay in prison just because that would keep him and Taehyung together.