namseok part two

rate: angst, smut, fluff

It had been two months since Namjoon and Hoseok broke up. Hoseok felt so bad he quit college and tried to give back the money even though Namjoon didn't take it. He had started working and lived in a shitty apartment, he couldn't tell his dad what he did, he couldn't move back home, considering he was 19 and his father would be dissapointed.

His job was bad too, he worked at a bakery at day and a bartender at night. He got about three hours sleep pr day, but he managed.

Namjoon had gone to college and tried to not think about Hoseok. He hated that he missed him so much, but Hoseok did a bad thing. He told his mom who forbid him from seeing Hoseok afterwards. I mean, Namjoon was a grown up who could do whatever he wanted.

But his family was also one of those people who were in bad buisness at the moment. So Namjoon was set up to marry a rich man's daughter which his mother was really happy about. Namjoon hated it, and his mother knew, she knew that he liked boys but she didn't care.

Today they were choosing the cakes for the wedding. They were set to meet up at the bakery downtown. Namjoon had parked outside the bakery and saw his mother waiting for him. He walked towards her and she stopped him.

"Anything Mr.Min wants for his daughter you agree too understand" She said. Namjoon only nodded as he went inside. They had booked the resturant so there was all kinds of cakes set out  on a table. The owner of the resturant was also standing there.

"This is Namjoon" Mr.Min said. "Now we can begin, Jungha start tasting the cakes." He told his daughter. She tasted half of them and didn't seem to like it.

"These all tastes like shit" She commented. Namjoon thought she was being rude but no one seemed to care. After she had tasted it all she didn't seem to be pleased.

"We have other cakes" The owner said.

"Those better taste good cause you're using up my time" She crossed her arms. The owner ran into the baking room and came out with two other cakes, behind him came someone Namjoon hoped he'd never see again. Hoseok.

He was also carrying about two cakes. He didn't seem to notice Namjoon at first, but once he sat down the cakes he saw him. Hoseok was quick to get out of there once he made eye contact with Namjoon.

Hoseok went into the baking room and took a deep breath, why was Namjoon in this part of town? He started cleaning up some mess from making the cakes to get his mind off him, even though it wasn't easy.

Then there was a knock on the door, Hoseok opened and it was Namjoon.

"We'll be taking the strawberry cake as the main cake, and hazel as the second main cake." Namjoon said. Hoseok nodded and took up a note.

"Okay, i got it" Hoseok said. Namjoon didn't leave, he just stood there.

"How are you?" He asked a little lower. Hoseok looked at him.

"Better than ever" He lied. "I thought you were allergic to strawberry's"

"Well, my future wife likes them soo.." Namjoon awkardly chuckled. Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"I'd never do that to you" He commented. Namjoon sighed.

"I'm sorry I never called-"

"Save it Namjoon. I've moved on" Hoseok said. "Was that everything?"

"Could we maybe talk sometime?" Namjoon asked.

"Sorry" Hoseok said. "I don't have time, but enjoy your new life with your wife"