Namgi

tw: cringey asf

SMUT

Yoongi and Namjoon dosen't really speak.

Yoongi is known as the rich guy that throws the best parties and is the best basketball player on his team.

Namjoon is known as the kid who deals drugs for a living Yoongi couldn't get drugs for one of his partied one day, and that's how it started.

----

"So i need 2kg for tomorrow" Yoongi commanded.

"You think i can just get you that in a day?" Namjoon asked.

"I have 5000$" Yoongi shrugged. Namjoon looked at the money.

"I'm gonna need more than that" Namjoon said. "How about you meet me after school?"

Yoongi sighed. "Okay, whatever"

When the day was over Yoongi found Namjoon pretty easily. They went into Namjoon's car and he started driving.

"My place or yours?" Namjoon asked.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked.

"We were gonna meet after school and hang out so, yours or mine?" Namjoon explained.

"Wait! where you asking me on a date?" Yoongi gasped.

"Yes, wasn't that ovbiously?" Namjoon laughed.

"We can go home, my parents are out of town" Yoongi said. Namjoon nodded and Yoongi gave him the adress. When they arrived in the driveway, Yoongi got out and lead the way inside. Namjoon was amazed, the house was too big.

Yoongi dragged them both into his room, which where also pretty big. Namjoon ran over to the window and gasped.

"Jesus Christ, you guys have a pool!" He yelled.

"Quiet, the gartner can hear you" Yoongi commented. Namjoon turned back to Yoongi.

"So what are we gonna do?" Namjoon asked.

"What?" Yoongi looked at him.

"When we hang?" Namjoon chuckled.

"Oh, i don't know" Yoongi shrugged.

"You're just doing this for the drugs aren't you?" Namjoon asked and Yoongi made a small smile before nodding.

"I'm sorry" He said.

"I want you to do something for me" Namjoon commanded. "Then you'll get the drugs"

Yoongi looked at him. "What do i have to do?"

"Suck my cock " Namjoon said and Yoongi almost choked on his spit.

"W-what?" He asked.

"C'mon, you wanted the drugs, so do something for it. Make me hard and proud." Namjoon laughed. Yoongi sighed. He wasn't gay, but he needed those drugs. He went over to Namjoon and sat on his lap.