Taegi

Rating: Smut and angst (cause ya'll love taegi)

taehyung.
He was my teacher. It was wrong. So wrong, but i loved him.

As he licked my whole this was all i could think about. He went in deeper and i moaned loudly. He put a hand on my mouth.

"Shh baby, not so loud" He said inbetween his sucking. My body was weak, the only thing holding me up was that i hadn't reached my climax yet. Now he did something with his tounge that i just couldn't take.

"Ah fuck" i yelled and his hand was on my mouth again. He then stopped and turned me around on the desk i was on. He spread my legs and positioned his cock in front of my now wet hole.

"I need you to be quiet baby, no one can hear us" Yoongi cooed before he slowly pushed himself inside me. I loved it and was trying my best not to moan so loudly. He started thrusting slowly before going faster. He slammed into me with no mercy and hit my weak spot everytime.

It was like he knew I was about to scream when he muffled it with his hand.

"I'm close baby" He groaned. I felt my climax creeping up me aswell. At the phase Yoongi was going now, it was too much and i came all over my stomach. I felt Yoongi release his load inside of me with a groan. He did a couple of more lousy thrusts before he pulled out.

After this he started licking of the cum on my stomach and after, leaned up to kiss me. I sat on desk and had my arms and legs around him, holding him close too me. He started sucking on my good spot. I looked up and saw the time.

"Sh-Yoongi" I said. He just continued sucking. I tried pushing him away.

"What?" He asked.

"Class is in three minutes" I said.

"Fuck" He mumbled and found his pants as quickly as he could, while i was finding mine. We both got dressed up and seconds later the bell rang, and i got on my spot in class.

My bestfriend Jimin was the first one inside and he ran over to me.

"Hey, why are you here so early?" He asked.

"I just want to be a good student" I smiled. I noticed Yoongi opening the window due to the smell in here. Once everyone was on their spots, he started class.

The subject Yoongi talked about was really boring and he knew it which is why he made it more intresting by showing us some movies about it. After class Yoongi was nowhere to be seen.

3rd pov
Taehyung left class alone since apperantly Jimin had to go to the bathroom. He went to his locker, after a little time searching his locker he heard someone come over. He looked around and saw the girl. Park Soo-young, the girl his parents wanted him to marry.

Truth is, the two of them hated eachother, but knew everything about eachother. Like who the other was fucking.

"How was class today?" Sooyoung asked. Like she cared.

"It was fine" Taehyung shrugged.

"My mom wanted me to tell you that we'll be picking out cakes tomorrow." She added.

"Wh-what?" Taehyung asked. "I don't have time"

"Me neither, but she cleared my scheduele" She rolled her eyes. "Look, we just have to go through this. The day we're getting married, i'm over 19 so i can just say no and run away"

Taehyung sighed. "I was suppose to go on a date"

"That's not my problem" Sooyoung shrugged. "Oh, and also.. I heard your teacher boyfriend in the boys locker room. I thought it was you, but then i heard another voice and you're here so i-"

"I have to go" Taehyung interuppted and walked towards the boys locker room. He hoped what Sooyoung said wasn't true. That it was someone else who was there. It probably was.

Taehyung got to the locker room door and leaned against it. He heard moans. And a voice he would recognize anywhere. He opened the door and looked around. No one was there. He proceeded to the showers.

That's when he saw it. His best friend was sucking off the guy he loved. Taehyung felt his heart drop to his stomach. The fact that they hadn't noticed him yet was suprising.

Taehyung stood there. He couldn't and wouldn't move. Jimin suddenly got eye contact with Taehyung and stopped his actions.

"Why did you-" Yoongi asked before he turned around to see Taehyung standing there. "Oh, fuck"

"Taehyung please don't tell anyone" Jimin pleaded. "Mr. Min could get sent to jail and I would be expelled. And it was a one time thing"

Jimin didn't know about Taehyung and Yoongi. Which Taehyung was happy about. Jimin stood up and left the locker room leaving Taehyung and Yoongi there alone.

"He jus-"

"So you fuck all your students for pleasure?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi zipped his pants.

"It's not like that" he mumbled.

"Then what?" Taehyung crossed his arms.

"You and I are never gonna work Taehyung. Your my student! If we got caught-"

"So you thought it would be better to get caught with Jimin?" Taehyung asked, an unwanted tear falling down his cheek. Yoongi stepped closer and stroke Taehyung cheek with his hand. Taehyung pulled away.

"Fuck you Min Yoongi" Taehyung said and left the room. He was not sad, just really pissed. He walked out of school that day, he didn't want to see anyone anymore.

🙃 what am i doing with my life, this sucks sorry