Vmon :))

Taehyung was at a party with his boyfriend when he met the boy of his dreams and sadly, the boy of his dreams were not his boyfriend.

The boy of his dreams was Kim Namjoon. He was like, the cutest guy ever and Taehyung had always had a crush on him.

Taehyung started dating Hoseok in hopes that Namjoon would somehow get jealous or even notice him, but the only thing that resulted in was Namjoon getting a boyfriend who was shit towrds him.

Taehyung always wondered if Jimin started dating Namjoon only to use him. All Jimin ever did was yell at Namjoon when he didn't do things right and posting photos on instagram.

Hoseok was the sweetest though, but it always seemed like he was afraid of something, Taehyung and Hoseok were more like good friends instead of boyfriends, I mean they held hands occasionally, and drank coffee together before school. They were a pretty quiet couple.

So Jimin decided to have a party and invite everyone in school, and Hoseok thought it was a good idea to go since his friend Yoongi was going. Taehyung didn't really want to go, he had social axiety and other things to deal with, like homework. Hoseok said they could go home early if the party sucked but obviously it didn't, since Hoseok and Yoongi were now nowhere to be found.

Taehyung was sitting in a sofa sipping on his drink alone. Some people had glanced at him but no one came over. This party sucked.

"Having fun?" Taehyung was snapped out of his thoughts, by the one and only, Kim Namjoon. Taehyung's heart skipped a beat when he saw him, and he could feel his cheeks turning hot and red.

"Y-yeah" Taehyung replied simply and smiled. Namjoon sat down besides him.

"It dosen't look like it" He mentioned. "I think it sucks. And I know it's a bad thing to say since my boyfriend hosted it, but he's not even here"

"Really? B-but who's gonna clean up and make sure all the guests leaves?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, you're looking at him" Namjoon chuckled.

"You're cleaning?" Taehyung asked a little shocked. "It's not even your party"

"It's not a big deal" Namjoon shrugged.

"It is though! You shouldn't be boyfriend's with someone if you're gonna make them clean after you all the time, atleast help them you know?"

"Yeah, but Jimin's like that, he dosen't understand-"

"If you were my boyfriend, I wouldn't treat you like that. I won't treat my own boyfriend like that either" Taehyung mentioned. Namjoon looked at him.

"I guess not, but that's how me and Jimin are, we just do it like that" Namjoon shrugged.

After that nobody said anything, it was quiet for a while, till everyone started leaving. Taehyung was actually wondering if he were going to leave, but decided to stay.

"I'm gonna help you clean here" Taehyung said after the last person had left.

"You don't have to" Namjoon said. "I can clean myself"

"Yes I do, I would feel so bad if I knew you were here alone cleaning and I just left" Taehyung said and started cleaning all the empty bottles.

"Well, okay thanks" Namjoon shrugged thinking he couldn't really do something about it.

After about an hour of cleaning Taehyung recieved a text message from Hoseok, saying he forgot about the party and that he was home now but he could pick him up if he wanted to. Taehyung choose not to answer the text.

"How are you getting home?" Namjoon asked.

"Uh, I'll walk? I guess." Taehyung shrugged.

"I have a car though" Namjoon mentioned.

"Yeah, that's nice for you" Taehyung chuckled.

"That means I can drive you home" Namjoon stated. "That's the least I can do since you helped me"

Taehyung didn't really know how to say no to the offer so he followed Namjoon to his car, told him his adress and Namjoon drove him home. On the way home they were analysing the diffrent music and commercial, it was about 17 minutes from Jimin to Taehyung's house.

When Taehyung arrived he didn't really want to leave the car, he had such a good time with Namjoon these last two hours, he didn't want it to end.

"Thank you for driving me home" Taehyung said.

"Well no problem" Namjoon smiled. That's when Taehyung couldn't hold it. He grabbed Namjoons shoulder and pulled him closer and kissed him. On the mouth.

He quickly pulled back after a couple of seconds.

"I am so sorry!" Taehyung bursted out. "You have a boyfriend and I have a boyfriend.. omg"

"Wait Tae-"

"I have to go, see you. Please don't tell anyone" Taehyung said as he left the car and ran into his house. Fuck me. He though.

SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES I DIDN'T READ THROUGH IT HAHAH

Yall want a part 2 or whaaat?