Minjoon

Jimin had just started his new job at a big company. He was so exited to finally start his own life. He had just finished college and moved into his own apartment.

He grabbed his coffee and sat down at his assigned office. The time was going so slow, and he had nothing to do. He was about to start a random movie at netflix before a man walked in.

"Park Jimin?" He asked.

"Yes, that's me" Jimin answered. The man walked over and shaked Jimin's hand.

"Nice to meet you Jimin, I am the owner of this company, Kim Namjoon" He said.

"Oh hello" Jimin stood up and bowed. "Thank you for giving me this job"

"I didn't give it to you? My manager did" He shrugged. "Anyways, here's a list of things, I want done today" he gave a paper to Jimin.

"All this can't be done in a day" Jimin shaked his head.

"Are you saying that you won't do your job?" Namjoon looked at him.

"N-no, I will try" Jimin nodded.

"Good" Namjoon said. "I'll be back later" he then left Jimin alone in the office, who sighed. He didn't know how the fuck he was gonna do this before midnight?

Jimin worked all day, he had two lunch brakes and he had finished half of the work when it was about 11pm. He was looking over some papers when the door was knocked on.

Then Namjoon stepped into the room.
"Still working, I see" He announced.

"You told me to get this done by today so that's what I am doing." Jimin answered as politely as he could.

"Everyone left like two hours ago" Namjoon said. "You should have aswell"

"I'm just doing my work" Jimin answered again.

"This was a test" Namjoon stated. "Did you even check the dates on them? They are from last year"

Jimin took the paper closer and saw another date listed in the corner. He sighed.

"So I did all ofthis for nothing?"

"No. I needed to see if you were capable of having this job, which you are" Namjoon smiled. "You've done a lot more than any of my other assistants"

"Thanks?" Jimin shrugged.

"You can go home Park" Namjoon said as he left Jimin's office. Jimin cleaned up the papers and were out of there, and home to his house.

--

It had been a couple of months since Jimin started working at The Kim Corp. He had been promoted, so he had a higher position as an assistant now.

He would now be taking calls for Namjoon, and making deals. Not just signing off on some papers and getting coffee.

Jimin was in his office when he got called into Namjoon's office. Namjoon wasn't there but Jimin sat down waiting for him.

After a while Namjoon came into the office.

"So you page me and you're not even there?" Jimin asked.

"I had some... personal issuis." Namjoon said and sat down. "Anyways- About you, you're doing so well"

"Thank you" Jimin smiled.

"I'm promoting you again" Namjoon announced.

"R-really?" Jimin smiled in exitement.

"Yeah, and this time, to my partner, not an assistant" Namjoon smiled.