Taegi (Smut)

Rating: Smut

Taehyung POv
I was laying in me and Yoongi's shared room waiting for him to come home. He had been out for hours now. I missed him, we never got to hang out anymore.

I heard the door go open, but no one came into the room. I sighed and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of Jin's pancakes. I went to the kitchen and greeted everyone. When we ate, Yoongi still wasn't there.

"Where's Yoongi?" Jin asked.

"He's just in the shower" Hoseok said.
How the fuck would he know that or even care?

"Oh...ok" Jin said. After breakfast we all went to dance practice. Yoongi didn't even talk to me, or look at me. When we were practicing I was unfocused and Jimin kept nagging me about it. He dragged me outside the room.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Jimin asked.

"Yoongi has been ignoring me" I pouted. "And he is hanging out with Hoseok all the freaking time, i'm kinda jealous... well because he's my boyfriend, not Hoseoks!"

"Taehyung?" Jimin looked at me.

"What?"

"I don't think he's cheating on you, don't worry" Jimin said.

"I just wanna make him feel like I do!" I said. "Let's see how much he laughs with Hobi then"

"Then I guess you and me will have some jealousy caused" Jimin smiled. We both went into the room again.

"We're ready" Jimin said and everyone got in their positions. They were dancing and all I would focus on, was Yoongi in the mirror. We shifted moves and suddenly Jimin hip thrusted me.

"Jimin!" I said and pushed him away.

"C'mon, it's fun" He said and dragged me down to the floor tickling me. I was laughing my ass off.

"Hey stop it, I wanna be done with this practice, i'm tired" Namjoon said. I pushed Jimin off, noticing Yoongi glaring at us. I turned around in my position, smiling.

When we drove home, I sat in between Yoongi and Jimin. Yoongi still didn't talk to me, Jimin noticed and started rubbing my thigh. Yoongi did notice that and smacked Jimin's hand away.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jimin?" Yoongi bursted out.

"Calm down Yoongi" Jimin chuckled.

"You know what Jimi-"

"Yoongi and Jimin, shut up. I'm trying to sleep" Jungkook groaned.

"Yeah, no fighting" Jin said. I looked over at Yoongi, who looked pissed. I took a hold of his hand and layed my head on his shoulder falling asleep.

When we got to the dorms, Yoongi woke me up, and we went to our room. Yoongi already layed down so I went over.

"Yoongi are you mad?" I asked.

"That Jimin was touching you like that? Ofcourse i am!" Yoongi said. "If he does that one more time, i swear i'm gonna kill him"

"Yoongi, he was just helping me get you jealous." I said. Yoongi turned around facing me.

"Why would you want to make me jealous?" He asked.

"Cause.... you barely talk to me anymore, you always hang out with Hoseok instead of me, so i wanted you to feel as i did" I said. Yoongi sat up grabbing my chin.

"I'm sorry you feel like that" he said. "Come here" He said and i layed down on his chest. I missed this. We fell asleep like that, and woke up again in the morning. I layed in Yoongi's arms while he was stroking my arm.