Taekook/vkook

Rating: Angst

Jungkook was walking down the street. He had just finished work and decided to buy flowers for his boyfriend. He didn't know if Taehyung remembered but today was their three year anniversary.

Jungkook bought Taehyung's favorite flowers and heart chocolate. He had also ordered Taehyung's favorite food home for him. Jungkook wasexited cause he never finished work early, and today he wanted to suprise Taehyung.

He walked up the stairs to their shared apartment and locked open the door. He got into the livingroom and saw the food he ordered all eaten up. He heard some sounds from the bedroom and went to see what was there.

"Tae are you okay?" he asked and opened the door. Only to find his boyfriend being fucked by another guy. The other guy stopped his motions.

"Fuck, Jungkook" Taehyung said and got up running towards Jungkook grabbing his wrist. Jungkook broke free off Taehyung's grip and threw the flowers and chocolate at him.

"Guess you and your new boyfriend can share this" Jungkook said and walked towards the door.

"Jungkook wait!" Taehyung ran after him.

"I don't wanna hear it!" Jungkook yelled back and slammed the door.

......

"B-but i still love him" A slightly drunk Jungkook mumbled to a bartender. "Can i have another one of these?" He asked pointing at his glass.

"I'm sorry i think you've had enough" The bartender said.

"That's not your fucking decision" Jungkook said. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Taehyung.

"Get out of my sight" Jungkook mumbled.

"Jungkook we're going home" Taehyung said and tried to drag Jungkook with him. Jungkook broke free of him.

"I'm not going home with you!" Jungkook said.

"I won't let your drunk ass sit here" Taehyung said and dragged Jungkook with him. Jungkook tried to break free of his grip a lot of times but it didn't work. They had been walking for 5 minutes when Jungkook suddenly sat down.

"Jungkook what the hell? C'mon" Tae said and tried to drag him up.

"You really expect me to come home?" Jungkook said.

"You really expect me to leave you out here when you're drunk?" Tae asked. Jungkook glared at him.

"I'm not going home" He said.

"Jungkook" Tae mumbled.

"Why did you cheat on me?" Jungkook asked almost sobbing.

"Kookie i'm not having this conversation drunk" Taehyung said.

"Don't call me that" Jungkook said.

"Just come home with me okay?" Taehyung whined.

"No-"

"Seriously, i'll carry you"

"You can't, i'm too heavy" Jungkook smirked. He was suprised when Taehyung suddenly carried him up throwing him over his shoulder.

"Let go of me Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled. Taehyung carried Jungkook to their apartment and put him down when they got inside.