Junghope

Rating: smut, lots of teasing

Hoseok is a really nice guy, but when it comes to his boyfriend, he can get really jealous.

All day Jimin had been messing around with Jungkook. Hoseok was pissed and the others could see it as well.

"Hey Hoseok? You okay?" Yoongi asked walking over to Hoseok.

"Yeah, i'm fine" Hoseok said and drank his water.

"I could get Jimin away from Jungkook if you wanted" Yoongi said.

"Can you?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi just nodded. He went over and said something in Jimin's ear and left. Jimin patted Jungkook's shoulder and followed after Yoongi.

Hoseok smiled looking satisfied, but then Jungkook went over to Taehyung and started messing with him aswell, Hoseok felt his anger build up again.

"Guys! We have to get home, we're waking up at 7am tomorrow morning" Namjoon announced. "Where's Yoongi?"

"And Jimin?" Jin asked.

"I think they're in the bathroom" Hoseok said. Jin nodded and went to find them, Hoseok knew they weren't gonna like it, but he didn't want Jin to yell at him either.

...........

They all got home, and Hoseok immediatly went to his room, getting ready for bed. After a couple of minutes Jungkook came into the room, he went over to Hoseok's bed and layed down facing him.

"Hyung?"

"What?" Hoseok asked annoyed.

"Are you mad at me?" Jungkook asked, crawling up to Hoseok's chest.

"No.. I'm just tired" Hoseok said. Jungkook then sat up.

"You are mad" Jungkook said.

"Yeah, because you and Jimin were all up eachothers asses all day"

"You weren't even a little jealous?" He asked. Hoseok's eyes shot open.

"Were you trying to make me jealous?" He asked. Jungkook stood up and went to the closet pulling of his shirt. Hoseok bit his lip.

"I'm not trying to do anything" Jungkook said, then 'accedently' dropped his shirt so he had to bend down, he stretched down making sure Hoseok got a good view off his ass.

Hoseok sat in his bed, pissed that Jungkook would tease him like this. Jungkook was just in his boxers and came over to Hoseok.

"Let's go to sleep" Jungkook said and layed down. "What's wrong?" he asked as he palmed Hoseok's member.

Hoseok slapped Jungkook's hand away. "Nothing, let's sleep, we have a long day tomorrow"

"Hyung, can we cuddle?" Jungkook asked swooping closer to Hoseok.

"Ok" Hoseok said and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook didn't lay still, he was grinding his ass against Hoseok.

Hoseok had enough and pushed Jungkook to his back and held his hands over his head.

"You think this is funny Kookie?" Hoseok asked.