Jades P.O.V: chapter 1

Jades P.O.V:

About Jade:

Jades parents were killed by a vampire gang four months ago. Since then she hasn't been able to trust anyone. She lives with her Aunt and her Aunts present boyfriend. She still has a hard time coping with her parents death . Jade lives in a very small town and doesn't go to school nor does she work. Her parents left her with a very big life insurance policy that no one knows about.

Jade:
I wake up to Amber shaking me awake. I open my blue eyes to meet her brown ones.
"What?"
Once I lifted out of bed I realised that she was drunk. I look over at the clock on my nightstand and groan when I see its only eleven in the morning.
"Seriously Amber." I groan once again and turn over on my belly.
"What?!" she says drunkily and I feel the bed sink when she takes a seat.
"You're drunk and its only eleven." I sigh. "Oh and Im tired. I couldn't fall asleep last night because some one was real busy last night." I say and I hear her return a groan and lift up off the bed. Once I hear my door slam shut I smile into my pillow.

I knew I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep but I had plans on going out today. I go out almost everyday and all I did was walk. I didn't shop like all the normal seventeen year olds. I didn't go find boys to chase. I literally just walked. Just me and my best friend-my backpack.

I crawled out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I peed,brushed my teeth and my red hair,and walked to my closet.

I open my closet doors and grabbed my usual outfit. I slid my black skinny jeans on with a few rips in them and topped it off with a dark grey shirt. I slide my black converse on and grab my bag. I walked to my window and climb down. Aunt Amber thinks i stay in my room all day but I actually sneak down  every morning

I always think about just leaving my aunt but she's the only family I have.

I decide on walking through the forest today. Some would say thats stupid but I'm not scared like all the others are. I do not care if they kill me. I remember watching them kill my family. His gang is the main gang in this town. Everyone knows them and everyone fears them. I hate them and hope that one day I could take them down.
I think often about being a vampire myself just so I could kill them but it isn't worth it. I didn't want to risk becoming like them.

Usually that particular gang stays around where all the rich kids are;so I always make sure and go the opposite direction. One day I will learn more about them and kill them all. Every last one of them.

Once I get out of the woods I see another gang. I knew who they were. They were more feared than the ones who killed my parents. Hayden Corello was the son. He was the prince of vampires. Him and his brother Jayden were the leaders of the gang. I watched as they were taking several humans and shoving them in the car. Hayden was just standing and watching but Jayden was doing all of the ruthless work.

I stood still not wanting to run and make noise. I stared at Hayden. For some reason he caught my attention. Guys never catch my attention...not that I am lesbian its just that I am not one of the girls to get crazy over a dude. Hayden had a reddish brown tint to his hair. Just like me. His eyes were green while mine were blue. His brother had brown hair and a red blue tint to his eyes.

I watched as Hayden called one of his men over and before I knew it ;his finger was pointed at me. I watched as guards started walking towards me and I ran the opposite way. All of a sudden I cared for my life and I didn't want to die. My life was flashing before my eyes and I didn't like it one bit.

Well that's chapter one! Let me know what you think.