Jades p.o.v:chapter 22

Jade:

I wake up to a squeaky voice shaking me.
"Jade come on!"
I look up at sarah and see Mrs.Corello behind her with a huge smile on her face. Mrs.Corello was dressed in a beautiful red gown. Sarah was in white like me.

I crawl out of bed and walk to my dress and then to tube bathroom to change.
"Zip me please." I say walking from the bathroom and into the bedroom.
Mrs.Corello zips me up and I put my heals on. Mrs.Corello curls my hair and we all walk to the ball room.
"You are not to tell anyone about you being mates. You are his slave Jade." she coaches me.

I listen to everything she tells me and then finally we come to two huge doors with guards on the outside. They were very intimidating.

As soon as the doors open I notice that its darker than expected. Usually parties have lots of light and it was lighted up with very few candles.

Hayden finds his way towards me and repeats all his mother had told me. I nodded my head and walked behind him. I hated not being right by his side but he made it seem important that I stayed behind him.

People came by and were all admiring Hayden. I had no clue what this was all for but it Wasnt exactly exciting.

"Stay here with Sara." Hayden said and within less than a second Ms.Corello and Hayden were gone and Sara and I were taking a seat. I looked in front of me and saw Hayden and his parents standing before the crowd.

I was caught up in staring in his green eyes. I Wasnt listening to anything that was getting said until I heard,"You are now King."

I sat there quiet. I didnt know this party was about him becoming king. I watched around as everyone began clapping.
"You need a queen!" someone screamed among the crowd.
I heard everyone cheer and he stared at me then everyone else.
"My queen will be presented later on." he stated.
"Now!" they all screamed.
"What about your slave? "
"Why hasn't he fed off her yet?"

They were all screaming about me. I sat there quiet and Sara was clinging to me. Ms.Corello looked at me scared and I caught a glance of Jayden and their father glaring at me.
"Prove to us." his brother starred. "Feed off her. Prove you Dont have feelings for her. " he smirks. "Drain her or change her for eternity."

Jayden waved for men to pull me away from my seat and walk me to the stage.

I stared up at Hayden scared. He Was he really about to kill me was he. Was he going to change me. What did I really truly  want? He put a hand on my cheek and slowly bent to my neck.

I held my breath and the minute he sunk his teeth in my throat I screamed at the top of my lungs. I heard the crowd cheering and saw Jayden smirk. Ms.Corello looked worried.
The crowds cheering started getting silent and my world began to go black. I was about to die. The last thing I saw was Hayden looking at me with bright red eyes.