Jades p.o.v:chapter 9

Jade:

I can't sleep. I am to frickin scared that Jayden will come down and try to kill me. I stay there with my eyes closed thinking of past times I had with mom and dad. They were always fun to be around and they were always trying to do things with me. I haven't been happy since they died.

I pop up off the couch when I hear a girly voice giggle. I hear what sounded like a door open and light from the porch light come in. I look up and see a brunette girl,a blonde,and Jayden. They walk outside and I turn  facing the couch and crawl under the covers hoping that when he comes back he wont see me.

"I can hear your heartbeat tug pathetic human." I jump up when I hear him whisper in my ear. I look at the door and notice its still shut.

I look in front of me and see bright green eyes. I hugged him. I fuck*ng hugged him.
"Oh my god I thought you were Jayden." I admit and pull away.
"Did you just fuck*ng -"
I look up and see the door open. I look down and Hayden was gone. I mentally curse myself and stand up and run up the stairs. I make it to the second step and feel someone pick me up and throw me over their shoulder.
"Take good care of him." I hear Jayden say. I relax when I realize I am in Hayden's arms. For some reason I felt safe and that sh*t needed to stop quick.

I hear a door open and shut and Hayden puts me on my feet. "Thank you." I say in a soft voice.
"You humans are so-"
"Don't fuck*ng start that sh*t. I know everything. You can't play me dumb anymore. I know your acting -"
"Its so funny. You have been out with mom for one day and all the sudden your believing that lie to." he chuckles a creepy chuckle and before I know if I'm pushed against something hard. I was pushed against the wall and more hurtful words spill out. I feel something sharp on my neck which makes my eyes  start  tearing up. Once he finishes feeding he licks the wound.

"You are so pathetic. You're so easy to manipulate." he said. I felt a sharp pain on my cheek and next thing I know I'm on the ground and hes kicking me in the stomach.

Once he finally stops he walks out and I try to stand up which results with me spitting up blood and throwing up. Finally when I get up I walk to the bathroom and clean myself up. I lay on the ground and cry myself to sleep.