Jades p.o.v: chapter 28

Jade:

I lay there out of breath and covered in sweat. I'm under the covers naked waiting on Hayden to come out of the bathroom.
Once his out of the bathroom he walks over to me and kisses my forehead. "Bath is ready. Ill be down cooking." he whispers sincerely.
"Oh the famous Hayden Corello doesn't have a cook here? " I was now standing at the end of the bed wrapped in a blanket.
"Oh I do. But its more special coming from me." he waves his hand toward his chest with that award winning smile plastered on his beautiful face. "Get some clothes on before I invade you again." he chuckles. "If you could handle more,that is. "

I smile at him and walk to the bathroom so I could take the warm bath Hayden had made for me.

Once I'm finished taking a long relaxing bath I wrap myself in a towel and walk into the room. The minutes stepped on he carpet I began brushing through my hair and searching for an outfit. I leave my long auburn hair down and dress in skinny jeans,Haydens shirt,and some bright blue socks.

Walking down the stairs I pass Sara,which wanted me to give her a piggy back ride down the last few steps.

Walking down the last step I saw Hayden and one other guy around his age which I assumed was Carter. "Carter this is Jade.Jade this is my brother Carter. " Hayden introduced us and I smiled his way. Sara jumped in Carter's arms and gave him a kiss on his cheek. She got down and ran into the kitchen. "Im hungry." she yelled.
"I just cooked chicken Alfredo for Jade just now. Im sure she wont mind sharing." Hayden winks at me and I follow Sarah into the kitchen.
"Mmm yummy." she says sitting at the island counter. We both dig into the plate of delicious Alfredo and when we finish we meet the boys in the living room.

Hayden:
She looked so damn beautiful. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. She is just the most beautiful woman I ever saw.
"You are crazy." Carter says shaking his head.
"What?"
"You changed a human. Her out of all humans. Her?!"
"What are you talking about?"
"Jades parents. Jayden had them killed for a reason. " Carter said angrily.
"Jayden?" I sigh. "Jayden wasnt the cause of that."

"He was. You need to wake up Hayden. She wasnt human from the getgo. "
"What are you talking about Carter?"
"Hayden her parents are pure bloods. They were very close to mom and Jayden had them killed because they had more power than any vampire alive. Jayden wanted her dead because she knew as soon as she was turned she would be more powerful than all of us. "