Hayden's p.o.v chapter 19

Hayden:

I look out the window and see Jade set off for a run. I slide a Shirt on and then my tenneshoes and walk out and follow her. I keep my distance because I didnt want her to know I was following behind.

She walks through the trees which makes it hard for me to hide that I am following because of all the leaves crunching underneath my feet.

I have a bad feeling about this.
Her thoughts were clearer than ever.

I followed her until we walked upon a meadow. I used to come hear and sit against the tree and stare at the pond. It was my happy place. It was the only place that I could be alone.

I sat alone waiting leaned up against the tree watching her. She was the most beautiful human ever. Her hair,her eyes,her smell,and everything about her drew me near her. All I could think about was the rest of my life with her. In order for her to beprincess she had to be changed though. She knew that and for some reason her mind wasnt telling her to run anymore. It made me happy that she was okay with the situation now.

Does he really love me?

That thought made me smile even bigger. I make my way back home and use my speed. I walk up to my room and take a quick shower.

I walk out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waste. I smelt her but decided I would act like I didnt. Her mind was racing and I couldnt understand a thing.

"Have fun stalking me ?" I looked up and saw her blue eyes staring at me.
"I do love you." I said referring to her last thought I listened to.

Jade:

I heard him following me but I was smart enough not to say anything in my mind about it. He was watching me and I didnt know if I should find that cute or creepy.

I run after I see him walk inside and dart up to his room. I walk inside and wait for theshower to stop running.

"I do love you." I stared in his green eyes. He said it. He loved me. I dont know how to respond but off a second I sat there quiet.
"Get dressed!" I flash a smile at him and he returns one. I wanted him but I wasnt ready to do anything like that with him but I knew it would happen eventually.
Let me know when yall want an update!