Jades p.o.v: chapter 27

Should I end this book or keep going?!?!

Jade:
Warning sexual context:

I walk in the room and see Hayden laying on his back flipping through channels. I jump on him quickly, making myself a little sick to my stomach not realising I was vampire speeding,and straddle him.
"Hey babe." he smiles
"I'm getting in the shower wanna join?" I smirk at him and stare into his eyes.
"You think you can handle all of me?" he smirks. "Because I get in the shower with all that in gonna wanna give you all this." he gestures towards my body then his already hard member.

"I guess we will have to see." I bite my lip and slowly lift off the bed and walk towards the bathroom door. I grab some clothes out of the dresser,which is by the bathroom,and slowly take off my shirt and shorts. I turn my head slightly catching him staring at me.
"You like?" I ask seductively.
"Yes." he says huskily. He flashes  that award winning smile and then slowly lifts out of bed.

I grab two towels and rags and when I start to take them into the bathroom in pushed up against the wall and the towels fall to the ground. "You want be needing those. " he smiles. "These will do just as good." he romes my body with his hands and pulls me into the bathroom.

Hayden takes off my bra And panties and pushes me into the shower with him. He starts the water and turns to me,eyes black  full of lust. He picks me and against the shower wall and begins to thrust inside of me.
"I love ." he said against key neck.

After we finished in the shower he takes me to the bed and takes me to round two.