Hayden's p.o.v:chapter 26

Hayden:

I sit on the couch quiet. She called me a monster. I sat still not knowing what to do. I didn't know if I should leave her alone to her own thoughts or if I should go comfort her.

About thirty minutes later I walk up the stairs and into the master bedroom she was in. She was laying down with her head in the pillows. "What is it?" she asks in a cruel way.
"I wanted to talk." I say hoping she will calm down.

I hear her sigh into her pillow and lift her body up. "Okay." she gives in. She sits criss cross apple sauce and I sit in front of her the same way. I take in her appearance and then stare into her eyes. Her blue purple eyes were gorgeous.
"Maybe now is the time I should tell you I wear contacts. " I say trying to lighten up the mood.
She smiles and gets up close to my face.
"No way." she shakes her head.
"Yep." I take them out and she smiles. I never show people my eyes. Her expression was priceless.

Jade:

They were absolutely beautiful. They were silver/bright grey with some red in them. It made him look even more scary but he was still gorgeous.
I tackle him playfully and lay on top of him for about twenty minutes.

"So you like the eyes?" he asks breaking the silence. He chuckles. "No more contacts?"
"Love them. No more contacts. Never ever never." I tackle him with kisses and when I get to his neck I pause. His smell was luring me in. I wanted some.
"Go ahead baby." I looked in his eyes and shook my head no. Hayden looked at me worried. I didn't want to hurt him. I barged out of my room and downstairs to get some food. I grab a blood bag and Ms.Corello helps me make a blood smoothie. Sarah runs in and drinks a little. Chapter ten! : "You said you had a son named Carter right? Where is he?"

Ms.Corello looks at me for a minute and finally smiles. "He is at my other mansion. I have many guards looking after him but I have a guard on the way with him. They should arrive any minute now. " she flashes yet another smile and I head upstairs for a shower.