Jades P.O.V chapter 2

Jade:

I continued running as fast as I could. I knew I couldnt outrun them but that wasnt stopping me. I ,at least, had to fight. I heard footsteps behind me and leaves crunching underneath their feet. I carefully stepped over branches so I wouldn't end up like every girl in every movie that trips and gets captured. Once I stopped hearing footsteps behind me and I was out of breath I slowed my speed a little and started walking.

I checked behind my back several times but what I was too stupid to see was ;what was in front of me and not behind me.

Blue eyes bore in mine. I almost lost my breath when I saw his eyes. He was handsome and there was no doubt about it.
"Jayden." a smirk was plastered on his face and I looked down. I had been beaten and I was going to die.
"Jade." I simply say. His men dodge at me and all I do is let them take me back. I didn't want to be punished by them for putting up a longer fight.

Once we took the long walk back, they pushed me into what looked like a jeep. I looked around and saw about four human girls sitting in the front seat scared to death. They couldnt have been but about fourteen or fifteen years old. I watch as the door opens and a figure gets in. Its too dark in here for me to catch who he is until he takes the seat next to me. It was Hayden Corello.
"Hi." a smirk appeared on that monster of a face of his and I just avoided eye contact,looking outside one last time.
"Would you like to be uncuffed?"
I look up at him and take a minute to say what I want to. "No strings attached?"
"No. " he said as if that was a dumb question.

I turn and let him uncuff me and he puts them to the side. I watch as another figure comes in and sits in between the four girls up front. He puts his arm around then and that was when they started shaking.

"What exactly is going on? " I ask almost in a whisper.
"Well with me and you or him and them?" he didn't forget to flash yet another smirk at me.
"Is both an answer." I didn't add any sarcasm to it since he was being easy to deal with at the moment.
"Well they are his....snacks. You are my...well friend/slave for now." he says facing forward.
"So you aren't going to kill me?"
"Not yet love." he says staring at the front window.

I stayed quiet for the rest of the ride. I knew the Corellos were dangerous and I wasnt going to get to nosy.

"Okay girls get out." I heard Jayden say sternly. I watch as they all flood out of the car and he follows.
"Follow me." Hayden says climbing out. I follow him and catch a few glances at the people that were outside. I noticed an older lady and some maids and butlers.

When we walk inside I can't help but notice how beautiful his mansion was and a few screams from outside. No carpet was anywhere; it was all wood floors.

"You will be sleeping in my room. "
he says walking up the winding stairs and I couldn't help but catch his smirk.I turn my attention to the steps and follow him down the hall.

We walk in a room and my jaw almost drops. His bed is dark blue and his walls are black. His room was dark but it was beautiful.
"You will sleep in the bed and I will sleep on the couch. " he pauses.
" Unless you want some of me ." He smirks.
"No thank you." I walk over to the bed and sit on the edge.
"You are so..."
"Weird. Ugly. Different. Unusual." I giggle. "I know so dont tell me about it please. Im a human and humans aren't as drop dead gorgeous as vampires." I mock.
"You are so beautiful." he finishes his sentence with a little tint of annoyance in his voice.

With that he layed on his couch and began watching t.v. I sat there quiet. I wanted out of here but trying to escape would get me killed. If I did escape then I'm pretty sure he would still come find me and murder me.

"Is that it. You kidnap me and bring me here to just sit around and watch you watch t.v?" I ask.

"Would you like to go work love?" he asked.
"No."
"Then shut up. " he stands up and walks to me.
"Dont you see. Im not like my brother or my father but me being next in line for prince means I have to seem mean." he looked in my eyes and looked down so he could calm down. I was in the middle of the bed with my head down.
"Im sorry. Just please...when we are around people just act like your scared of me. Yes sir. Yes master." he sighed and walked back to the couch. Hayden is a mystery and that's all I can say.