Jades P.O.V chapter 5

Jade:

I didn't know what to do. I had no one to ask to save me but I thought that maybe calling for Hayden would help.

The minute Hayden walked out the door the true began.
"You listen to me human. " he was holding me on the couch by his knees. His hands were roaming his body undressing himself.

"I will kill you after mymother leaves if you don't obey me. Do you here me pet?"

I nod my head and a evil smirk appears on his face. My shirt begins to be ripped off and not far after that my bottoms follow. I lay there in panties and a bra. My eyes stay closed shut because I don't want to see his face. Tears were streaming down my face.

He drags me to the bed and lays me down. "Don't move."
He walked towards the closet and comes back with hand cuffs.

He cuffs me to the bed and finally starts unbuckling my bra.
"What on earthdo you think you are doing Jayden Carlisle?"

I look up and see a middle age women theoufh my teary eyes.
"I was just having fun mother."

She starts walking near him and in vampire speed he picks some of his stuff up and leaves.
"Oh my goodness. Im so sorry."
She nods her head and uncuffs me. Once huncuffed she pulls me in a hug which almost instantly stops my crying.
"Lets take you to my room." she kindly offers. I nod my head and change quickly.

While we are walking I listen to all she has to say. "Jayden is like his daddy but Hayden and Carter are like me. They think the world of humans." I stop listening to her for a minute and silently scoff.
"You see Hayden and Carter and Sarah are half vampire and half human so they are the strongest. " she looks at me and smiles. "When Hayden talked about you a while ago he had a tint of happiness in his eyes. " I almost laughed at her comment but instead I just kept nodding to her and listened.

Hayden:

I walk to the bar and ask for a shot of tequila. I drink a few shots until I here loud  footsteps approach.
"What?" I ask rudely when I feel breathing on me.
"Mom just walked in on me." Jayden said swallowing hard. I turn and see him messily dressed. I sigh and slowly stand up.
"Where are they."
"I didn't see." he said taking a seat and requesting a bud light.

I stand up and walk out. I wasn't in the mood for games. I walked straight to moms room and saw Jade sitting on moms bed. I looked around and see mom in the bathroom. I walk over to Jade and pull her by the arm.

She didn't do anything. She just walked by my side. I didn't really want to punish her but at this point if I didn't then she would most likely tell mom some shit that didn't need to be said. If anything was said then I wouldn't become prince.

Once we get to my room I shove her on the bed. She was already in tears but that didn't fhase me one bit. I hadn't treated a human bad in a while and I was ready to have some fun.
"Stop the crying b*tch." I say cruely before holding my hand around her neck.

Her eyes look up to me and when they do I step back. Everytime she looked at me I went crazy. It didn't make any sense to me but I couldnt hurt her with my bare hands then.

I run my hand through my hair and try to think of a punishment that doesn't take much work from me. There was only one thing that I could do that wouldn't bother me seeings I could fix it later.