Hayden p.o.v: chapter 10

Hayden:

She actually believed that sh\t mom fed her. I used to like humans but now I can't stand them. Why? Because my sister-human sister,Alexis tried to kill both me and Jayden one day. (Killed her) Every since then I have noticed how pathetic they are and how easy they are to trick. They are just fun to mess with their head.

I walk in the room and see blood everywhere. I sigh and order a maid to clean all the shit up. I walk around trying to find her heart beat and hear it faintly. I walk into the bathroom and pick her up and put her on the bed. Her eyes opened slightly and when I saw that the blue in her eyes was fading something hit me. I just beat her. I fed from her.

Her eyes shut and then she went straight to sleep. I could tell she hadn't had much sleep lately and I should've never done that to her. I can't help it. She pissed me off. Its we fault.

Jade:

I wake up and see that in in Hayden's bed. I rub my head and slowly sit up. I was in pain literally everywhere. I lift the huge shirt I was in ,which I recognized as Hayden's ,and I expected to see a bunch of bruises but instead there was nothing. I stand up and start walking and then notice that it hurts to do anything. I was very confused. He beat the sh*t out of me and I have no bruises.

I walk to the dresser and see some of my new clothes folded in the drawers. I slide some shorts on and walk to the door. I walk to the door and slowly walk down the stairs. I knew Hayden would be upset at me but if Ms.Corellowas downstairs then he woukdnt say anything to me.

"Well goodmorning." Ms.Corello greets me. I smile and she grabs me into a hug.
"Morning babe." Hayden walks to me and hugs me. It felt amazing for about a second then I remember whos arms I was in.
"Hey baby." I fake a smile and see a little girl running.
"Bubba Bubba Bubba!" I looked down and saw a little red hard girl with blue eyes.
"Hey baby girl." Hayden bent down and picked the tiny girl up. I guess Hayden did have a little heart.
"Is this the pretty girl you were talking about?!" she asks excitedly.
"Jade this is Sarah. Sarah this is my girlfriend. " I smile at Sarah and she starts giggling.
"You are very pretty." she smiles some more.
"Thank you. So are you." I smile at her and look up at Hayden and catch him smiling. He was actually smiling.

It was fun when Jayden and Mr.Corello weren't around. Hayden and I sit on the recliner together which felt a little awkward seeing he beat me last night. He held me and Ms.Corello held Sarah in her arms. Hayden wouldn't be so bad if he didnt beat me all the time. He is hot and his family loves him.