Jades p.o.v chapter 15

Jade:

"No."

"Yes." his voice was different. It wwsnt as mean as it usually was. He looked at me different.
"It would explain everything." he said.
I stood up and back up against the couch.
"I have never felt like this about a human before. I never even thought humans were pretty until I found you." his green eyes stared in mine. I could tell he was trying to figure everything out. He wanted to be close but something was pulling him away.
"Hayden your sick. " I keep trying to get away from him and thankfully Sarah comes out of the bathroom.

"Jade! Bubba!" she looks at us sad. She must have thought we were fighting.
"Come on baby girl lets find something to do." I say helping her up on the bed.

Hayden crawls in bed on the other side of Sarah and I find a movie to watch. Sarah chooses Frozen.

I sit there with my mind racing. There was no way we were mates. He was hot but there was no way we could be together for eternity. He was a monster. I would be stuck here with Jayden and their dad for my whole life. Plus Hayden might not really want this either. He has been acting way strange.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"I wonder if they will have a second one?!" Sarah asks excitedly when the movie ends.
"Maybe!" I giggle at her cuteness.
Sarah gets up and walks to the bathroom.
"I will be back in a little bit." Hayden says looking at the ground.
"Okay..." I say awkwardly.

He walks out and Sarah runs back in and jumps in bed. "Lets play go fish!!" she shrieks.

I get the cards out and start playing with her. She was the cutest little girl.

Hayden:

I don't know how I feel about this. Jade is drop dead gorgeous but she was human and I coukdnt be with a human. Jade didn't want it either so why was I suppose to make the human love me?

I get in my car and start the engine and drive to the club. Once I am there I walk out and try to find Jayden. I walk to his booth and see three girls surrounding him. All were slurry little humans.
"Girls this is Hayden." he flashes a drunk smile.
"Hi." two blondes stand up and I take their seat. One sits on my left and the other on my right.
We drink for another thirty minutes and then all drive home. I was bad drunk and only two things were on my mind. Sex and Jade.

"I am so ready to f\ck you." one whispers to my ear while in driving. Finally we walk in the mansion. I bump into everything on the way to the guest bedroom. Once in done f\cking them we all fall asleep.
I wake up to one down at my hips sucking. The other eating the other girl out. Slowly one sits on me and begins to f\ck me while the other kisses her.

Jade:

I wake up and slowly lift out of bed not waking Sarah. I didn't feel like getting dressed so I stayed in the spandex and spaghetti string tank top.  I walk out to the kitchen and see Ms.Corello making breakfast.
"Where is Hayden?" she asks me with a huge smile.
"I was gonna ask the same thing..." I say confused. I decide on walking around trying to find him.

Walking past one room I hear a few words.
"Yeah baby." it was no doubt Hayden.

I barge through the door and all three turn and look at me.
"Do you know who you are fuck*ng?" I ask looking at the blondes. They smile and nod there head. One walks towards me and trys to kiss me.
My hand wraps around her neck and I smile.
"My mate is MY mate. Now get out." I pushed her and then watched the other one leave as well.
I turned to Hayden,which was smiling from ear to ear, and stuck my middle finger up.
"Its okay to be jealous." he chuckled.

I walked out  angry and ran to my room balling my eyes out. Why was I so emotional?