Jades P.o.v:chapter 23

Sorry for the short updates but here it is! I know its a short chapter so don't hate
Vote AND comment please!

Jade:

I heard screaming all around the room. I felt my heart faintly beat. I felt something wet all around my neck. It was almost like sweat...it was sticky and warm. I knew it was blood.  My head was bobbing as Hayden ran with me in his arms,bridal style. My head was pounding but that was the least of my worries. I was dieing and Hayden was trying to get me to safety. I was blacking out about every five minutes. I think Im dying but I think Hayden can save me...at least I hope he can. Vampires can always save you right...?

Every time I woke back up I heard Ms.Corello whispering worridly.
"Hurry Hayden."
"We need to get a doctor. "
"She wont make it."

Hayden respond with a cruel deep growl followed by some rude words. "Shut up mother. " he scared me when he used this tone. It was then that looked up at Hayden and saw his eyes were still blood red. The green was trying to fight the red but to no avail.

Finally I was laid down on what I thought was my bed. I was awake enough to see I was on a couch. Hayden's couch. He was grabbing suitcases and handing them to a butler.  My eyes were closing and this time I knew they wouldn't open back up. I said my last three words to Hayden.  "I love you." I watched him turn towards me but my eyes wouldn't let me see anything other than his green eyes. His eyes had changed color just like that...

Uh oh
...